23✖smokin spatulas

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"The meat is a little hard." I tease Oscar as i test out the food he was cooking in the back kitchen.

He just looked down at his manhood and chuckled. "No i'm not."

We both started laughing causing me to hit his arm. "You're stupid." I shake my head as i grab the plate.

I nudged Ruby's arm. He was a new employee since supposedly he broke the dryer at his house. (LA LA LA IF YOU DONT GEt it think back the first season. Hehe)

"Ruby which table is it?" I looked at him.

"The one with the guy who's back is facing ours."

I nodded my head as i walked over to him. "Here you go sir. Is there anything else i can get you?" I set the plate down.

"Maybe an explanation."

Huh? I looked up to see Dante. Aw shit.

"What are you doing here?" I freaked out as i glanced over to the kitchen. Oscar was too focused on cooking. Thank you god.

"Can we talk?" He looked at me.

"Yeah but not here." I sigh as i walk out the front entrance.

We walked over to the side of the taqueria. "What are you doing here?"

"I have to head back to military training. But i dont want to leave until i know why things are the way they are."

I let out a sigh. "Dante."

"Elsy. I love you. Like a lot." He pouted.

I stayed silent.

"And i know you're with that gangster and all but you deserve better than that." He shook his head. "Why would you choose him if he didn't choose you?"

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Yeah. I know about the Amanda situation." He nodded.

"How-"

"Javier told me."

"Offf course he did." I shook my head. I'm beating up Javier after this.

"Look. I know we arent together. And thats fine. Because i love you so much that i rather have you be with someone you love. I just hope he treats you right."

"Thanks." I smile at him.

"I better go." He smiled. "Bye Elsy."

"Wait." I stopped Dante from walking away.

I pulled him into a hug. A very sincere hug. "Be safe out there."

"Its just training." He shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. Take care of yourself." I felt his arms wrap around me.

"If you dont get your arms off of her right now. I'll cut them off." We both pulled away to see Oscar glaring at the two of us. He still had a spatula in his hands.

"I better go." Dante mumbled as he walked away.

I turned to Oscar as he just shook his head at me before walking towards the back of the taqueria.

"Oscar that was mean." I followed him.

"I dont give a fuck. Why you hugging him anyways?"

"Don't worry about it." I roll my eyes at him.

"Well i'm gonna worry about it." He lashed out at me causing me to jump.

"You're my girl Elsy. How you gonna tell me not to worry when i see you hugging your old fuck buddy in the parking lot?"

I just smiled to myself. Which really wasn't a good thing because Little Miss Omar was being serious.

"What are you smiling about?" He gritted his teeth.

"Im your girl?" I started blushing at him.

"Thats not the point."

"It really is though." I laugh. "You were spying on me because you thought Dante would make a move on me."

"I wasn't spying." He shook his head. "I just came to take a smoke break." He cleared his throat and clenched his jaw. Tryna be all bad ass and shit.

"Oh really? You were gonna smoke that spatula or something?" I fold my arms and smirk to myself as he looked down at his hand.

"I'll let you think that thats the truth." I walk up to Oscar to kiss his cheek then i walked back inside.

—spookysblock

TWO NEW BOOKS😱

TRAITOR

AND

DELICATE

I cant be the only one😭😭