48✖regrets

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this." I looked at Oscar as he stopped.

"Why?"

"What if we regret it in the morning?" I looked at him nervously as he continued to kiss my neck.

"I wont regret anything." He whispered as he took off his clothes and smirked at me.

Next morning

"Yall fuckin now?" Marlon smirked as he handed me my food.

"Yup." I sigh.

"Girl... did he slap you with his dick or something? Why you sad?" Javier looked at me concerned.

"I shouldn't have fucked him last night." I pouted.

I mean it was obvious i wanted Oscar.

Thats why a part of me came back. The reason it took two years to actually come back was because i was afraid.

I was afraid that maybe i'd get hurt again.

This time not only would i be hurt but Juliette would too. She's so attached to her dad already.

I would never separate them.

Im just afraid Oscar and i are going head first in this. I just dont want it to go to shit.

"Dont regret anything." Marlon snapped me out of  my thoughts.

I just looked at him as he smiled. I was confused at first until i saw Oscar walking in the taqueria with Juliette in his arms.

"Hey. Look its mama!" Oscar smiled at Juliette who looked exhausted.

"We went back to the park. She was playing hide and seek with Martín." He laughed. "She won."

I took her into my arms and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." I whispered softly to her.

Then I felt Oscar's hand on my thigh. "I gotta go take care of some things. But i can come over tonight." He smiled at me.

"I'd love that." I smiled.

Oscar's pov

"So yall fuckin?" Martín questioned as we driving to one of the meet up spots. Now i know why people dont like doing runs with Martín's bitch ass.

All he does is talk.

"It aint like that." I roll my eyes.

"Thats what it looks like to me." He shrugged.

"Well you dont know what we doin." I laugh.

"You gonna get back together?"

"Yeah. Soon." I nod my head.

"What if someone tries to ruin it again?"

"I'll kill them."

Was i joking?

I dont know yet.

—spookysblock

Bitch😭😭💀💀💀

Bitch😭😭💀💀💀