37✖broken glass & tape

Oscar's pov

3 months later

"I am angry you left." I blinked back the tears as it was pure silence.

The only thing i could hear was my heart beating as i poured my heart out.

"I did everything to prove to you that i was serious about you. Us. Our future. You know things about me that i dont know. You helped me believe i could be a better person. And i fuck up one time and you are so quick to just walk out on our relationship. I am sorry you thought i cheated. I know i have a past but thats the past for a reason. I told you multiple times that i would never fuck you over. You didnt even let me get the chance to explain why there was a pair of panties in my car. Amanda set me up. I was innocent and you never knew that because you left me before i would explain. It makes me feel that you are willing to give up on us for any reason. Because if you really loved me you wouldve given me a chance to explain. You dont care. And because of that im left here broken. Hating myself more and more everyday thinking i didnt try hard enough. But i tried my fucking best Elsy! But you'll never know." I paused.

"That was good." Martha spoke up as she scribbled in her notebook. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like breaking shit."

"Oscar. Anger wont make her come back." She pushed against her glasses that were slowly sliding down her nose.

"I don't want her to come back."

"Are you sure about that?" She raised a brow.

"Yeah. Fuck her. She broke me!"

"Your angry. I'm not saying you cant be. But if you stay mad you will never get any sort of closure." She cleared her throat.

"I dont think i ever will. Not with the way she walked out on me."

"Its a healing process."

I nodded my head and the timer went off.

"You did really good today Oscar. Im proud of you for sharing your feelings." She smiled at me.

"Yeah."

"Same time next week. I'll see you then."

—spookysblock

A sneak peek on the next thing to happen;)