33✖front door

Oscar's pov

"When has this girl came in?" I showed the server the picture from their wall.

They probably won't be happy that i snatched that shit right off.

"Ohh i remember her. She was very interesting." The cook shouted from the kitchen.

"Interesting?" I questioned as they examined the photo.

"She comes in all the time. But last she came was on Friday." The cook answered.

"Who are the other girls with her?" Marlon questioned as he eyes the picture. "I've never seen them before."

"Oh they are locals... Natalie and Lucy. Our best customers." The girl server answered as she looked at us concerned.

"They're always here and if they're not then they're at work." The cook stopped doing his job just to converse with us.

"Which is where?" Javier questioned.

"Uhh i don't think that information should be given out. Especially to a group of guys." The girl crossed her arms

"A souvenir shop at the fisherman's wharf." The cook replied causing the girl to get mad.

"Thanks." I smiled at the cook and just eyes the girl who was giving me a dirty look.

"Lets go." I ordered the guys to walk out.

I looked down at the picture then back at the two girls working at the cash register.

These were the two other girls.

"Guys i need you to flirt with them." I looked over at Martín and Sad eyes.

"Us? Why us?"

"Because i said. Now go! Ask them on a date tonight so we know they address. Maybe Elsy is staying with them." I pushed them inside the shop.

Now we wait.

They were in their for a good twenty minutes until they came out with the biggest grins ever.

"Well?" Vincent questioned them as we walked off.

"We got some skills." Martín smirked.

"Oh really?" I raised my brow.

"Yup." Sad Eyes pulled out a piece of paper with an address.

"They said their roommate and his girlfriend won't mind if we come over." Martín smiled like an idiot as we got in the car.

Why was this so easy?

It can't be.

Later that night

We did everything to prep the guys. Also me too.