29✖already gone

Oscar's pov

"I have to go." I shake my head as i place a duffel bag onto my bed.

"Go where?" Martín walked in.

"Bakersfield."

"What over there?" I look to see Cesar.

"When i saw Elsy she said she was hiding in Bakersfield. This must be a sign."

"You know you didn't actually see her right? You imagined her." Sad Eyes scratched the back of his head a little concerned.

"Whatever. It can be a sign." I shook my head and stuffed my clothes in the bag.

"And what are you gonna do? Move in with imaginary Elsy?" Vincent sat on the bed.

"Shes not imaginary!" I shouted in his face.

"Elsy's gone! She left. She doesn't want you to try and find you. Just move on." Cesar shook his head. "Get back with Amanda. Elsy always thought you guys were cute anyways."

"If i wanted Amanda i would be with her." I laughed as i grabbed my bag.

"You dont even know where in Bakersfield shes at."

"She said she had  some friends who live there." I spoke up as i walked out my room with all the Santos following along.

"But you dont know what friends." Vincent mentioned.

"Well i looked on her instagram and looked at everyone she follows and found a few that live in Bakersfield." I explain to them as i unlock my car.

"Wow. You're crazy." Martín scoffed as he watched me get in the car.

"I love Elsy and I'm gonna find her even if you guys don't help me." I let out a sigh.

"I'll go." Vincent stepped up.

After a two hour drive we arrived. But i got a flat right when we got here. Just great.

So now we were waiting in some car shop in Bakersfield for them to fix it.

"This is stupid. I dont even know the address." I met out a groan as i leaned against a wall.

"I should just give up." I sighed.

"Quitter much?" Vincent chuckled.

"Well everyone is right. You guys were right. She doesn't want to be found. She doesn't want me anymore." I let out a cry.

"Homie don't cry. You gonna make me cry. You know I'm an ugly crier." Vincent put his arm over me.

"When they fix the tire we'll go back home. This is dumb. I wont be able to find her anyways."

"But what if i know the address?" Vincent mentioned.

I quickly looked up at him. "You better not be playing."

"I'm not." He chuckled.