51✖a good guy

Oscar's pov

Oscar's pov

"Hey." I smiled at Elsy and Juliette as they were in front of the auto shop.

"Hey. We brought you some tacos."

"Thanks. Im starving." I smile as Juliette handed me the white plastic bag. Then i walked over to kiss Elsy.

"What did you guys do today?" I opened the tray with my tacos and set it on the hood of my car.

"Went to the store and packaged some orders. We've been getting more customers lately. Im so happy." She beamed with excitement.

"I knew you could do it." I smiled at her.

"Yeah its actually doing really well... and i was thinking maybe i might find a better place..."

"Wait what? You're tryna leave?" I looked at her funny as she nodded.

"Nah. Im not letting you leave. I just got you back." I let out out a sigh as i stepped closer to her.

"Then come with me." She smiled as she grabbed my hand.

"Els-"

"Its not like you loveeee where you live anyways. So lets just find a better place for us. So we can all live together." She started swing our hands.

"Okay be for real.... why do you wanna leave?" I let out a sigh. "Is it because of Amanda?"

She started to lose her smile as she let go of my hand.

"Its not just Amanda. Its Eva too. No offence Oscar but you sure dont know how to pick them." She rolled her eyes.

"Elsyyyy." I pull her closer to me.

"Regardless of whos around us... i'll always love you. I wanna settle down. I'm not a player anymore. Why cant you just accept that?"

"Because i have trust issues." She shrugged.

"I know." I sighed with her. "And thats my fault."

"So you dont want to move?"

"I dont know bebe." I shrug.

"Okay well Juliette and i better go get ready. My family is throwing a party for my sister." I pick up Juliette.

"Wait when is it?" I smiled.