28✖trippie no redd

Oscar's pov

Next morning

"I don't wanna talk to anyone. Fuck off and lock the door on your way out." I groaned in annoyance as i felt someone take off my blanket.

"Damn you want me to leave again?"

I raised my brow and turned around to see Elsy. In the flesh.

"Baby!" I squealed as i jumped out of bed and hugged her.

"Elsy. You fuckin scared me. I thought you were gone forever." I inhaled her scent of vanilla. Ughh i missed her.

"Well i heard that it was a set up. I figured it wouldn't be okay to just disappear knowing you didn't even cheat." She ran her finger down my jaw.

I quickly grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it gently.

"I love you." I spoke quietly.

"Baby.. i love you too." She pouted as i started tearing up.

"I thought i would lose you forever." I let out a cry as she hugged me.

"Im here.. Omar." She giggled as she kissed my cheek.

I just smiled at the name and wrapped my arms around her making sure she wouldn't slip out of my grip.

"You hungry?" I question her as she just nodded.

"These shallots are bomb as fuck." She laughed as she took an onion out of her burger and ate it.

"I know." I smiled as i ate mine.

"So is this considered a cliché date?" I nudged her as she just rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Yeah kinda. We're eating on the beach. Thats so cliché." She giggled.

Then it got silent.

Too silent.

"So where did you go?" I cleared my throat as i shook my sneakers to get the sand off them.

"Well i crashed at a very old friends house in Bakersfield."

I nodded my head.

"Elsy?"

"Yeah?" She turned to look at me as i crumbled up the wrapper to my burger.

"Promise me next time you won't leave like that again. Give me a chance to explain myself." I let out a sigh as i took a drink out of her lemonade.

"I won't." She scooted closer to me.

"Good. Cause i felt so lost without you. I didn't know what to do." I pouted as i watched grab a hold of my hands.

"Im right here." She spoke softly.

Then we both turned to look at each other. It felt so peaceful. It was just the sound of waves and seagulls.

I leaned in to kiss her gently.

Kissing her felt so good. Especially since i haven't done so in a long time. I fucking missed her so much.

After all day being out and about we finally went back to my place.

"I got all my stuff moved back into Alo and I's apartment." She laughed as she kicked off her shoes.

I laughed it off and got in bed with her.

"Yeah it was a little dramatic of me to take all my shit." She shook her head.

"Yeah bebe. What the hell?" I laughed.

"Hey Spooky!" I heard a bang on the door.

"What?" I groan as i watched Antonio open the door.

"What do you want bro?" I glared at him.

Hella had to interrupt.

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay." He cleared his throat.

"Yeah. Im fine. Can you leave now? We were in the middle of something." I groaned.

"With who?" He looked around the room.

"With El-" i saw her nowhere to be found on the bed next to me.

I looked to see her shoes gone from the floor.

"Where the hell did she go?" I mutter as i ran to the closet to find her.

Nothing.

"Where the fuck did Elsy go?" I started getting pissed. She promised she wouldn't leave.

"Elsy?!" Antonio looked at me like i was crazy.

"Homie Elsy aint in here." He raised a brow.

"Fool yes she is! She probably just went back to her apartment." I laughed as i grabbed my keys. "Come on. I'll prove it." I smirk as we hopped into the impala.

We drove straight to Elsy's apartment in less than two minutes.

I knocked on the door to see Alo and Vincent.

"Oscar?" Alo looked at me concerned.

"Hey Elsy! Baby im here." I smiled as i opened her bedroom door.

My smile was so quick to vanish.

"Where did all her stuff go?" I raised my voice as i looked to see it still empty.

—spookysblock

Bruh my heart hurts for oscar:'(

Instagram has changed so much tbh

Like the shit you post now is different its crazy.