16:Meet His Family?

Niara Verano

1:34pm October 2 2019

I squinted my eyes trying to block them from the sun that shined brightly from the big window . I had just woken up due to the fact that Kordell kept me up till 4:56 am. I was laying on his chest and everything we did last night fled into my mind causing me to smirk. He must be special for me to just give myself to him and I didn't regret it at all. I loved the way he took his time with my body I even cried at the end. It was just so intimate and amazing.

I slowly rolled of the bed and realized how extremely sore my I was. My legs wobbled as I tried to stand but ended up falling making a loud thud. Thankfully he was still asleep. I wanted to make breakfast for the both of us before he woke up. I smiled seeing our clothes scattered around the room and gathered them up dumping them in the dirty basket. Wobbling my way to his dresser I picked out an oversized yellow t-shirt throwing it on. I made my way to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I keep some facial products in his house.

I made my way down holding on to the railing to stop me from tumbling. I chuckled seeing my skirt, Kordells belt and our shoes scattered around the living room. I picked them and just gathered them so I could take them up later.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge seeing it stocked due to us grocery shopping two days ago.We basically live in two houses I keep some clothes in his house and he keeps some of his in mine so we go shopping for both houses.

I got out the eggs, bacon and harsh browns. I then started to make scrambled eggs and prepare the bacon and harsh browns. I also decided to make a mango blueberry smoothie but when the food was ready.

After the food was ready I plated it then started blending the mango smoothie. It was made of frozen mango chunks and fresh blueberries.

I put them in two glass cups and placed them on a tray along with the food making my way upstairs trying my best not to fall.

I put the tray on the bed seeing the sheets of the bed wear changed and Kordell was no longer there then I heard the faucet running and knew he was in the bathroom.

"Good morning  mamas". Kordell smirked walking from the bathroom and I cheesed. "Good morning baby". I replied as he lifted my chin giving me a kiss on my lips wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You slept good huh". He said with a smirk still on his face." I slept amazing". I said kissing him again.

"Dick put you ass to sleep". He said causing me to laugh. "Don't be acting like this pussy aint got you moaning". I retorted back as he sucked his teeth.

He looked at the bed then smirked at me. "My baby made food for us huh". He said causing me to giggle.

"Yeah we better eat before it gets cold".

》》》》》》

After we finished eating Kordell and I took a shower together and he had to go to the restaurant to meet with someone important. So I decided to clean up a little. I picked up the clothes I gathered earlier and took them to the laundry room along with the bed sheets from last night. 

I also wanted to go see my foster parents because I heard my moms eyes opened but she still can't talk or move . And my dads chemo therapy is going great and he is doing a lot better. But of course I didn't bring my car so I had to wait for Kordell. 

After 45 minutes he walked in the house looking mad then he saw me sitting on the couch and his face softened.

"Baby is everything okay"?I asked him as he walked over to me sitting on the couch and kissing me on my cheek.

"Yeah I'm good oh I got you pills". He sighed as I took them. The doctors might have said I couldn't have children but it was only a 67% chance that is true so I had to be careful.

I got some water to gulp it down.

"Babe can you please take me to my parents house it's ok if you have something to do I'll just ask Kiala and you don't have to go inside". I asked leaning against the counter he had his head in his hands like something was bothering him.

"Uh yeah sure let me go get my shoes". He snapped back to reality. I sighed knowing he wasn't gonna tell me whats wrong.

Walking up the stairs I went in the room were I kept some clothes in and changed into a simple Black crop top with army green leggings that had black on the sides. Then I put on my black glass heels.

 I went back down seeing Kordell on the phone and he looked angry

 I went back down seeing Kordell on the phone and he looked angry. Deciding not to question myself about his conversation I went to the kitchen and got a yogurt to eat.

"You ready mamas". He asked standing up and I nodded throwing away my cup.

> > > > > > > 

The car ride was extremely quiet he didn't even bother to play music so I took it on myself to ask again. The only time words were exchanged was when he asked for my parents house.

"Baby I know theres something wrong please tell me". I said as we stopped at a red light.

He sighed."It's my mom she said she's coming to stay at my house for a while". 

"Why"? I asked confused.

" She wants to 'apologize' but I don't trust her some of my other relatives are coming but she wants to stay at my house". 

"Oh...so all your relatives live in Atlanta"? I asked.

"Yeah my moms and dads side". He said.

"Oh ok". I didn't really know what to say but I prayed that he wasn't going to ask me to see his family but that was exactly what he did.

"Mamas I told them about you and they want you to join the reunion". He said and I cringed.

"Isn't Marcus gonna be there hell no". 

"Marcus ain't gonna be there". He sighed taking a turn.

"And if he is"? I asked I really wasn't ready.

"Then we'll ignore him he might have ruined your life before but I ain't gon let him now that I'm with you mamas". He said squeezing my hand.

"Ok". I simply said going on my phone.

"It's ok mamas I'm not gonna force you to go". He said again.

"If it means a lot to you then I'll go". I said again.

"Ok". He responded blandly.

Great I'm gonna meet his family...