♤IV♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤Natalia and Natasha were currently watching the machine scan Clint and Dr

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Natalia and Natasha were currently watching the machine scan Clint and Dr.Cho who Natalia met and thought was nice."Are you sure he's gonna be okay?"Natalia asks."Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together"Natasha says jockingly."There's no possibility of deterioration,The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous,His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra"Dr.Cho says while pressing buttons on the scanner."She's creating tissue"Bruce says fascinated."If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes"Dr.Cho says and Tony walks in with juices and gives one to Natalia."He's flat-lining,Call it. Time?"Tony says jockingly giving everyone a juice."No, no, no, I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna be made of plastic"Clint says jockingly while chuckling."Here's your beverage"Tony says while giving him his juice."You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton,Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference"Dr.Cho says with a smile."I don't have a girlfriend"Clint says and I look at Natasha confused."It thought-"Natalia starts to say but Natasha covers her mouth."That I can't fix,This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust"Dr.Cho says."That is exactly the plan And, Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday and you to Little Mermaid"Tony says and Natalia laughs."Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties..Will Thor be there?"Dr.Cho says and Natalia looks at Dr.Cho confused.

Natalia was in the living room reading a book."Hello Lady Natalia"Natalia looks up and sees Thor with a smile."Hello..."Natalia says dragging the O."Thor my name is Thor Odinson son of Odin and God of thunder"Thor says and she nods."Wow so you are a god that's fascinating"Natalia says and he nods."How are you liking the tour"Thor says and she shrugs."Better than my other home"Natalia says shrugging."Ah yes,Lady Natalia let me give you a tour of the tour"Thor says and she nods while getting up."Yeah sure I mean I don't have anything to do"Natalia says.

At the tour Thor and Natalia got close like they could relate to things now."So your brother Loki attacked New York?"Natalia asked Thor and he nods."Yes but I still love him no matter what he will always be my brother"Thor says and Natalia nods understandable."Well that's family"Natalia says."Little Mermaid and Point Break how are you two"Tony says and Thor nods."Hello Tony I was just showing Lady Natalia here a tour of the tour"Thor says."Well let me bond with Ariel here and you could take a break from Mini Romanoff"Tony says and takes Natalia to his lab."So what do you do here"Natalia asks and he smiles."Well Wendy's right here is where we make all of our technology and I could design my suits and right here is the green man himself Dr.Bruce Banner..and former lover of your Sister"Tony says and mumbles the last part making her laugh and Natalia shakes Bruce's Hand."It's finally nice to meet you"Bruce says and Natalia smiles."Well you two are technically the nerds of the group?"Natalia asks and Tony chuckles."I would say geniuses but that works to"Tony says."Ahh there she is The devils child herself"Someone says behind them and they turn and see Clint."You must be Clint Barton"Natalia says and he gives her a hug."Yeah and you must be Natasha's Mini Me,and wow you look so much like her"Clint says and Natalia nods."I get that alot"Natalia says.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤