♤XI♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤The cradle opens and Ultron looks at it

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
The cradle opens and Ultron looks at it."It's beautiful,The vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them,And S.H.I.E.L.D. never even thought to-" Helen says but gets cut off by Ultron.  "The most versatile substance on the planet, and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans. They scratch the surface and never think...to look within"Ultron said.Ultron gets the stone and places it on the forehead of the body he eas building himself.

"I'll take Natasha,Natalia,and Clint" Steve said while everyone suits up. "All right,Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can"Tony says and they both walk."If Ultron's really building a body"- Steve says but gets cut off by Tony."He'll be more powerful than any of us,Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot"Tony says and Steve sights."You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me"Steve says while looking down."I'll drop Banner off at the tower,You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury says while putting his jacket. "She's all yours,Apparently"Tony says and Fury looks at him."What are you gonna do?"Steve asks."I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope"Fury says while walking out.

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix now"Helen says while plugging Ultron to the cradle and typing in the computer."I can read him,He's dreaming"Wanda says while looking at the cradle."I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness,Informational noise Soon-"Helen says but gets cut off by Ultron."How soon? I'm not being pushy"Ultron says and Wanda looks at the cradle."We're imprinting a physical brain, There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem"Helen says and Wanda starts to see everything exploding causing her to scream And Pietro running towards her."How could you?"Wanda says looking at Ultron who is already standing up looking at her.How could I what?"Ultron asks."You said we would destroy the Avengers,make a better world."Wanda says."It will be better"Ultron says."When everyone is dead?"Wanda says."That is not... The human race will have every opportunity to improve"Ultron says. "And if they don't?"Pietro asks."Ask Noah"Ultron says."You are a madman"Wanda tells Ultron."There were more than a dozen extinction-level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it. And, believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve.There's no room for... the weak"Ultron says ans Wanda breaks Helen from the mind control she is in."And who decides who's weak?"Pietro asks."Life,Life always decides"Ultron says but then starts looking around."There's incoming,The Quinjet,We have to move"Ultron says while looking around."That's not a problem"Helen says and cuts off the system making Ultron sight and blast her causing Pietro to grab Wanda and running off."Wait, guys! They'll understand. When they see, they'll understand. I just need a little more time"Ultron says while taking himself off the wires.The robots take the cradle.

Steve is on top of the building with Natalia."Two minutes,Stay close"Steve says.They both get inside and Natalia immediately spots Helen."Dr. Cho!"Natalia says while going to her and Steve follows her."Iris what's the damage"Natalia asks."She's looking alot of blood Natalia I believe she is not stabled"Iris says."He's uploading himself into the body"Helen says. "Where?"Steve asks."The real power is inside the Cradle, The gem... its power is uncontainable You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark"Helen says making them both nod."First, we have to find it"Steve says."Go"Helen says."Did you guys copy that?"Natalia asks in her earpiece."We did, I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him"Natasha says while she is next to Clint who is driving the quinjet."There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab, I could take out the driver"Clint says while looking at a truck."Negative That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron"Steve says while him and Natalia go up a fire escape.They both look at each other and nod.They immeaditly jump into the truck. Ultron hears them and looks around. Natalia and Steve are hanging from the both doors."No, no, no, no. Leave me alone!"Ultron says while blasting them making the doors open and hitting them on the back.They go back but Ultron blasts them again making Steve's door loose and making him grab on the truck by the bottom."Uncle Steve are you alright?" Natalia asks and he nods."Well, he's definitely unhappy"Natalia says through the earpiece."We are gonna try and keep him that way"Steve says through the earpiece."You two are not a match for him, Cap"Clint says making them both look at each other."Thanks, Barton"Steve and Natalia say at the same time.Ultron unplugs himself and goes towards the door blasting Steve making him fall back.Natalia pushes herself inside and kicks Ultron but then he sends her flying with Steve."Shit"Natalia says and Steve looks at her."Language"Steve says making Natalia laugh.Natalia and Steve both jump beside a truck and swing towards the truck Ultron is in making them land on top of it.They see Ultron flying and ready to shoot."You know what's in that cradle?The power to make real change. And that terrifies you"Ultron says throwing a blast but Steve shields it with his shield and Natalia quickly grabs one of her blaster guns that Tony made for her and shooting at Ultron."I wouldn't call it a comfort"Natalia says.Ultron goes towards them."Iris put protection" Natalia says.Natalia quickly puts a invisible shield around her that Tony put in her suit.Ultron blasts Steve off the truck and tries to blast Natalia but it bounces off and hits him.She then goes towards him but gets knocked off."Stop it"Ultron says.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤