♤XVI♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤"You think you're saving anyone?"Ultron says while punching Thor and lifts him up by the neck

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"You think you're saving anyone?"Ultron says while punching Thor and lifts him up by the neck."I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead Even you can't stop that"Ultron says." I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast... I am running out of things to say! Are you ready?"Thor says and Ultron looks confused and then Vision comes behind him and swings Mjolnir and knocks Ultron down."It's terribly well-balanced"Vision says and Thor looks at him and nods."Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so..."Thor says while swinging Mjolnir.Meanwhile Tony is destroying all the robots that are flying and trying to get on the ship."I got it"Tony says while shooting robots."Create a heat seal. I could... I could supercharge the spire from below"Tony says and flys to were a plane is."Running numbers. A heat seal could work with enough power"Friday says and Tony lifts the plane that was blasted."Thor, I got a plan"Tony says. "We're out of time. They're coming for the core"Thor says."Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier"Tony says and Rhodey flys off."On it"Rhodey says."Avengers, time to work for a living"Tony says and flys off to where Thor and Vision Are fighting.Natalia is close to where they are fighting.A robot comes towards her and she shoots it."Uncle Tony I swear all these robots are getting on my nerves"Natalia says while shooting all of them."Stay calm kid"Tony says.Natalia kicks one robot out of the way making it crash with the others."Romanoff,You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini"Tony says making Natalia laugh."Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly"Natasha says while crashing robots while she drives a truck.Natalia finishes with all the robots and goes to where all the avengers are at."What's the drill?"Natalia asks."This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose"Tony tells Natalia and she nods.Hulk smashes all the robots that get on his way and joins the other avengers.They all notice Ultron flying and they all turn to look at him and Natalia takes her guns."Is that the best you can do?!"Thor screams at Ultron. Ultron smirks and holds his hand up and the Avengers see alot of robots behind him."You had to ask?"Steve says turning to Thor."This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?"Ultron says and Natalia shakes her head. "Well, like the old man said... together"Natalia says and Hulk roars and all of the robots start running their way.Natalia shoots at all of the robots coming their way and throws a electrocution grenade at the robots making them all go down.Natalia kicks one and shoots it.Another one comes and she quickly throws a grenade at it.All of the Avengers fight the robots and Ultron goes and tries to attack Vision but he fails.Vision uses the stone and lasers him and Thor uses his lighting and Tony uses his blasters.Ultron's face melts and he kneels.The three of them stop and Ultron gets up and looks at them."You know, with the benefit of hindsight-"Ultron starts to say but the Hulk quickly punches him making him fly off.The remaining robots quickly run and fly."They'll try to leave the city"Thor says."We can't let them, not even one,Rhodey"Tony says."I'm on it,No. I didn't say you could leave. War Machine coming at you! Right"Rhodey says and blasts some robots but Vision quickly destroys them all making Rhodey confused."Okay, what?"Rhodey asks. "We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you"Steve says."What about the core?"Natalia asks."I'll protect it,It's my job"Wanda says and Natalia looks at her confused and Wanda hugs her."Nat?"Clint says making them all go but Natalia stays and Pietro comes running."Get the people on the boats"Wanda tells the two of them and both of them shake their head."We are not going to leave you here"Pietro says."I can handle this. Come back for me when everyone else is off. Not before. You understand?"Wanda says destroying a robot."You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you"Pietro says while smirking and lifting Natalia on his arms."Go"Wanda says while chuckling and Pietro speed off.
"Boss, power levels are way below"Friday says."Reroute everything. We get one shot at this"Tony says while flying.Natalia helps all of the people and watches for some robots.Natalia sees Clint and she smiles."She told you to get your ass on a boat didn't she?"Natalia says teasingly and Clint smiles."Your sister always so demanding and watch your language you are like 10 years old"Clint says making Natalia roll her eyes."Costel! We were in the market. Costel!"Both of them hear a women say and they both look out for a child.Natalia spots a child and she tugs on Clints arms."The kid is right there"Natalia tells Clint.Natalia was going to get off but Clint pushed her back."Stay here"Clint says but Natalia rolls her eyes."No I'll go don't worry I will be fine"Natalia says and Clint shakes his head and Natalia runs off for the child and Clint runs off behind her to make sure she is safe.Tony lasers the metal."Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church"Tony says.Thor and Steve evacuate the people."Is this the last of them?"Thor asks."Yeah. Everyone else is on the carrier"Steve says."You know, this works, we maybe don't walk away" Tony says."Maybe not"Thor says.Meanwhile Natasha is trying to calm the Hulk but suddenly a ship fires at him and Natasha takes cover.Hulk gets mad and starts roaring."I got no strings, so I have fun I'm not tied up to anyone"Ultron sings while he flys the ship.Natalia and Clint go towards the struggling kid. "Come on. Time to go"Natalia says while carrying the kid.Ultron fires where Steve and Thor are at making them take cover.Then Ultron starts to shoot where Natalia and Clint where and Natalia shields the little kid and Clint shields Natalia and the little kid and they both wait for the impact.Natalia hears a woody and she doesn't feel anything.Natalia looks over and sees Pietro and her eyes tear up.Natalia gives the kid to Clint and rushes over to Pietro."You didn't see that coming?"Pietro says and collapses on Natalia's arms making her cry.Her brother figure and someone apart of her family just died."Pietro wake up..Pietro come on wake up get off your ass"Natalia says with tears running on her face.Steve and Thor go to where they were at.They all look at the girl with sympathy."Come on Wanda and I need you please wake up,please" Natalia says while sobbing.Steve tries to get her off of him but she keeps clinging off of him."Pietro wake up please"Natalia says.Finally Steve gets her off of him making her cry.Steve takes her to the ship and sits her down.The little kid that she saves hugged her which she responded back.Meanwhile Wanda felt the death of her twin making her cry out.She goed to where Ultron was."Wanda. If you stay here... you'll die"Ultron says to her."I just did. Do you know how it felt?"Wanda says and uses her power to take his heart."It felt like that"Wanda says while holding his robot heart.Steve gets on a plane and Tony shoots his laser at the end."Thor, on my mark"Tony says and Thor uses lighting."Now!"Tony says.Vision goes and safes Wanda and Thor smashes his hammer and makes the town Go to pieces.

At the new avengers facility Natalia was looking at the wall thinking of Pietro.Natasha was next to her and Natalia heard her receive a message.Natasha sees it's Laura and Natasha puts it in the middle to let Natalia see.Natasha clicks on the video and a baby pops up making them both smile."Look! Say hi to Auntie Nat and Auntie Talia!"They both hear Laura say.Natalia sees he is names after Pietro which makes a smile on her face."Fat"Natasha says while shutting her phone which makes Natalia hit her playfully."One of our tech boys flagged this. Splashed down in the Banda Sea. Could be the Quinjet. But with Stark's stealth tech, we still can't track the damn thing"Fury says walking up to both of them and Natalia already knows they were talking about her Uncle Bruce who went missing."Right"Natadha says while looking down and Natalia puts a hand on her shoulder. "Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji. He'll send a postcard"Fury says and walks away."Wish you were here You sent me to recruit him way back when. Did you know then what was gonna happen?"Natasha says and Fury turns around and walks up to them."You never know. You hope for the best, then make do with what you get. I got a great team"Fury says. "Nothing lasts forever"Natasha says."Trouble, Ms. Romanoff. No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around"Fury says and he walks out leaving the two of them lost in their thoughts.Meanwhile Tony,Thor, and Steve walk beside each other. "The rules have changed-"Steve starts to say but gets cut off by Tony."We're dealing with something new"Tony says."The Vision is artificial intelligence"Steve says."A machine"Tony says."So, it doesn't count?"Steve asks."No, it's not like a person lifting the hammer"Tony says and Steve nods."Right, different rules for us-"Steve says and Tony cuts him off."Nice guy. Artificial"Tony says."Thank you"Steve says."He can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. It's safe with the Vision. And these days, safe is in short supply"Thor says."But if you put the hammer in an elevator..."Steve thinks out loud."It would still go up"Tony says and Steve shakes his head. "Elevator's not worthy"Steve says."I'm gonna miss these little talks of ours"Thor says putting a hand on Tony's shoulder."Not if you don't leave"Tony tells him."I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. It's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. And once all these pieces are in position..."Thor says and they walk outside the facility."Triple Yahtzee"Tony says."You think you can find out what's coming?"Steve asks."I do. Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained"Thor says and a light goes on him making him leave.They both stare at the mark he left."That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him, though. And you're gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears"Tony says and his car comes."I will miss you, Tony"Steve says."Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book. Build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up"Tony says and Steve nods."The simple life"Steve says."You'll get there one day"Tony says."I don't know. Family, stability... The guy who wanted all that went in the ice 75 years ago. I think someone else came out"Steve says and Tony nods and opems his car door."You all right?Tony asks and Steve shrugs."I'm home"Steve says.Tony gets in his car and drives off.

Natalia and Natasha are standing there and staring at the wall."We look like idiots staring at the wall"Natalia says."You wanna keep staring at the wall, or do you wanna go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall and Natalia is right"Steve says while coming into the room making the two sisters look at him."I thought you and Uncle Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes"Natalia sayd jockingly.They both walk beside Steve and Steve hands them both a tablet. "How do we look?"Natasha asks."Well, we're not the '27 Yankees"Steve says. "We got some hitters"Natalia says while looking at the tablet."They're good They're not a team"Steve says and they both nod."Let's beat them into shape"Natasha and Natalia both say.They open the door and see Rhodey,Vision,Sam,and Wanda. "Avengers..."Steve starts to say.

"Steve starts to say

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤