♤VI♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤"All our work is gone,Ultron cleared out,He used the Internet as an escape hatch"Bruce says and Natalia  looks at the robots in the table

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"All our work is gone,Ultron cleared out,He used the Internet as an escape hatch"Bruce says and Natalia looks at the robots in the table."Ultron"Steve whispers."He's been in everything Files, surveillance"Natasha says while crossing her arms and Natalia shakes her head she was in an outfit she could match in her closet she actually discovered she had a good taste in fashion."Probably knows more about us than we know about each other"Natalia says while looking at them."He's in your files, he's in the Internet,What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"Rhodey says and Natalia nods in agreement."Nuclear codes"Maria says."Nuclear codes Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can"Rhodey says and I notice Tony doing something. "Nukes?He said he wanted us dead-"Natasha says but gets cut off by Steve."He didn't say dead He said extinct"Steve says and Natalia looks at him confused."Thats the same thing and what diffrence does it make he wants you guys gone"Natalia says while crossing her arms."You know you are apart of the Avengers now righ"Steve says and Natalia eyes widen."Wait..what"Natalia says and Steve nods."Yeah we all talked and we agreed"Steve says and puts his hands on her shoulders."You are an avenger now"Steve says and Natalia nods slowly."He also said he killed somebody"Clint says while coming in."There wasn't anyone else in the building"Maria says."Yes, there was"Tony says and puts something that looks like a hologram."What?This is insane"Bruce says while looking at the hologram."Jarvis was the first line of defense, He would have shut Ultron down It makes sense"Steve says while looking down."No Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy. This is... rage"Bruce says and Natalia looks at Thor who is coming in and grabs Tony by the neck lifting him up."Thor put him down"Natalia says."It's going around"Clint says. "Come on, use your words, buddy"Tony says."I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark"Thor says while looking at Tony." Thor,The Legionnaire"Steve says and Natalia sights when she sees Thor put Tony down."Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it's headed north. And it has the scepter Now we have to retrieve it, again"Thor says and Natalia checks is Tony is ok."Im fine Kid"Tony says to Natalia."Genie's out of that bottle Clear and present is Ultron"Natasha says." I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?"Dr.Cho says and Tony starts laughing and everyone looks at him."You think this is funny?"Thor says clearly mad.Natalia looks at Tony confused of why he is laughing about someone trying to kill them."Tony you understand someone is trying to kill us but mostly you guys"Natalia says. "No. It's probably not, right? This is very terrible. Is it so... Is it so... It is. It's so terrible"Tony says while laughing and looking around the room."This could have been avoided if you hadn't played,with something you don't understand"Thor says and Tony shakes his head and goes up to Thor."No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this"Tony says and Natalia's eyes widen."Tony, maybe this might not be the time"Bruce says and Tony turns to face him."Really?That's it? You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls?"Tony says."Only when I've created a murder bot"Bruce says." We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?"Toby says and Bruce nods."Well, you did something right, And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than S.H.I.E.L.D"Steve says."Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?"Tony says while pointing up."No, it's never come up"Rhodey says."Saved New York?"Tony says. "Never heard that"Rhodey says."Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing 300 feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the livelong day, but... that up there, that's... that's the endgame. How were you guys planning on beating that?"Tony says. "Together"Steve says."We'll lose"Tony says."Then we'll do that together, too"Natalia says and Tony turns to her."Not you to Little Mermaid"Tony says."Thor's right Ultron's calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us.The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller"Natalia says and walks out.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Her outfit

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤Her outfit