Natalia Romanoff

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

FULL NAME:Natalia RomanoffDATE OF BIRTH:February 14,2001(14 years old)BORN IN:Stalingrad(Volgograd), RussiaFAMILY:Mother(Unknown),Father (Unknown),Natasha Romanoff(Sister)ABILITIES:Artificially-Enhanced Physiology,Peak Human Strength,Enhanced Dura...

DATE OF BIRTH:February 14,2001(14 years old)
BORN IN:Stalingrad(Volgograd), Russia
FAMILY:Mother(Unknown),Father (Unknown),Natasha Romanoff(Sister)
ABILITIES:Artificially-Enhanced Physiology,Peak Human Strength,Enhanced Durability,Athletic Reflexes,Athletic Stamina,Peak Human Healing,Enhanced Immune System,Peak Human Endurance
SPECIALTIES:Master Martial Artist,Master Acrobat,Master Assassin,Weapon’s Expert,Disguises Expert,Learned Intelligence,Soccer Player,Talented Hacker,Master Seductress,Master Spy,Flexability
HISTORY:Natalia was kidnapped with her sister and both were trained and put in a program called 'The Black Widow Ops' program.They both went to the red room and were being tought to be assassin's.Her sister Natasha escaped and left her sister behind because they supposedly killed Natalia.Hydra took Natalia in and made her one of the greatest assassin's.That's where she met Pietro and Wanda.
NICKNAMES:Talia(Natasha),Little Mermaid(Tony),Ariel(Tony),Red Head(Clint),Sister(Natasha),Lady Natalia(Thor),Wendy's(Tony),Little Assassin(Tony,Steve,Clint,Thor),Mini Romanoff(Clint,Steve,Tony,Thor, Bruce),Natasha's Mini Me(Steve,Tony),The devils child(Tony,Clint),The Widow(People),Nati(Wanda,Pietro)
FRIENDS:Tony Stark,Steve Rogers,Bruce Banner,Clint Barton,Thor Odinson,Wanda Maximoff,Pietro Maximoff,Maria Hill,Pepper Potts,Happy Hogan