♤IX♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤They get off the quinjet and walk towards the house

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
They get off the quinjet and walk towards the house.They still had their suits on."What is this place?"Thor asks while they walk up the front porch."Safe house"Tony says and Clint opens the front door."Let's hope"Clint says and they all walk in."Honey? I'm home"Clint says and then a pretty pregnant lady comes out and looks shocked."Hi. Company"Clint said to his wife the one Natasha told Natalia about."Sorry, didn't call ahead"Clint says and She kisses him which  makes Natalia smile."This is an agent of some kind"Tony says and Natalia laughs."Gentlemen, this is Laura"Clint says and They all wave."I know all of your names"Laura says and Natalia gives her a kind smile."Incoming"Clint says and squats down."Dad!"A little firl and a little boy come in hugging Clint shocking the others."Hi, sweetheart!Hey, buddy,How are you guys doing?"Clint says kissing both of them in the forhead."These are smaller agents"Tony says."Look at your face!"The little girl says."Oh, my goodness"Steve says mumbling.:Did you bring Auntie Nat?"The little girl says."Why don't you hug her and find out?"Natasha says while hugging her which brings a smile to my face."Sorry for barging in on you"Natalia says with a smile."Yeah, we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed"Tony says."Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files I'd like to keep it that way,I figure it's a good place to lay low"Clint says making them all nod in response."Honey. I missed you"Laura says to Natasha who hugs her.Natalia hears something get crushed and looks down to see Thor stepped on a toy. Thor,Steve,and Natalia look at each other and Thor scoots the crushed toys away."How's little Natasha?" Natasha says while touching Laura's bump."She's... Nathaniel"Laura says."Traitor"Natasha says making Natalia smile.Clints daughter goes up to the three of them but then Thor leaves with Steve.Natalia smiles and picks her up."Hey there my name is Natalia"Natalia says with a smile."Are you Aunty Nat's sister?"The little girl says making Natalia nod."Yeah I am"Ntalia says with a smile while the girl plays with her red hair."You are really pretty"The little girl says."You are too"Natalia says with a smile.She puts the girl down and makes her way to Laura."Hello I believe we haven't met yet I'm Natalia"Natalia says while giving Laura a hug."I've heard so much about you and you look so much like Nat it's so nice to meet you"Laura says making Natalia smile. "Oh don't embarrass me in front of my dear little sister"Natasha says making them both laugh."Tasha really"Natalia says playfully.

Natalia and Natasha were sitting in the living room."So you and Bruce?"Natalia starts to say making Natasha look at her."What about me and Bruce?"Natasha asks."When has that been going on?"Natalia says with a smile and Natasha rolls her eyes playfully."Really Talia I can't believe we would get into the types of sister's that talked about boys I thought we were badasses"Natasha says jockingly at Natalia while shoving her playfully."Come on there's sexual tension in there and it's really sickening you two are basically looking at each other like love sick puppys"Natalia says while laughing."Aren't you like 10 or something"Natasha says making Natalia roll her eyes."I'm 14 years old Tasha"Natalia sayd and Natasha laughs."I still can't believe your here I thought you died"Natasha says while pulling Natalia into a hug."Well I'm here and you are never going to get rid of me"Natalia says while looking at Natasha with a smile."And you aren't going to get rid of me either and don't worry I will always protect you no matter what even if it's in a life threatening situation I will be there"Natasha says while smiling."I love you Sis"Natalia says."I love you too Talia"Natasha says.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤