An Unseen Force

I enter Cassian's room with the child in arms, I hear him pacing. When he sees me he yells, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS? AND YOU SPENT MY FUNDING? ATTENDED MY MEETINGS? CHALLENGED MARCOS? AND-."
      I shush him as the child stirs in her sleep. He quiets down, "Is that a rogue child?" I glare, "My responsibility. Not your concern. She will be staying with us."
He stares in shock, "How did you get this child?" I respond, "She had no one else her family is on the run. Please don't fight me on this I will be keeping her."
He sighs running his hands through his hair, he makes a space on his bed and says, "Here sit with her, I don't want you to drop her." I scoff, "I will not drop her! But I will take that seat, I am tired."
I curl up with the blankets and the child in arms. He sighs, "God you knock me out for 3 hours and I wake up to a cluster fuck."
I glare scolding my, "Watch your language." He laughs quietly, "Never thought I'd hear that from you."
I caress the child's head, "The meeting went well. We may have some of the families stay here until the attack. Alpha Marcos and I were simply proving eachother wrong I gained respect from the challenge. The clinic needed those funds, and the orphanage needs replenished. I didn't make any decisions I felt would harm your pack. I took the child in because there was no other option, plus I rather like children. I felt since I knocked you out with whatever happened which I will apologize for, I should help out a little."
His aura flashes white, but this time it stays white. "Thank you. If the child will be staying, we need to get stuff for it. Whatever a child needs I guess, I'll have Taven make a list and retrieve these items. You don't know how happy it makes me to see you engage with my pack."
I smile down at the child, "If I'm going to stay here I need to occupy myself with things. If you wish to keep me here you will need to embrace me as your Luna and allow me to partake in such important issues. I told you I'm done running and I'm serious about that, I don't know what changed my mind but I feel differently now." He replies happily, "I would love that. I suppose I have neglected the clinic issues for too long. Thank you for handling business."
He walks closer, I suppose gazing at the child. "What is its name?" I ponder silently remembering Zia and how he took her from me. "Ayla, her name is Ayla."
       "I mind linked Taven he is already on his way to retrieve things." I nod slowly, and Ayla stirs awake crying automatically. I stand to my feet rocking her gently. "She's hungry I can sense it. Could you see if any of the mothers in the pack house have formula?" He sighs running his hands through his hair, "Grace is coming with it now."
   —————
       I was laying with Ayla, I listened to her soft breaths as she lay silently. I looked down at her outline wishing I could see her. Just as I looked at her she woke, and her eyes snapped open. How did I know that you might ask? Because her eyes shine a vibrant blue almost as if holding it's very own energy. My hurt skips in my chest as the door opens and they disappear from my vision.
        "How's it going?"
I couldn't keep the shock from my face when I said, "There's something odd about this child Cassian." He walks over to me, "It's just a child Layla she's a pup, nothing odd."
       I shake my head, "I can see auras and outlines pretty much anything with an energy. But for some reason I could see her eyes!" He speaks slowly, "Layla, Ayla is asleep you couldn't have seen her eyes." I shake my head, "No she was just awake I swear!"
        He doesn't say anything but I then feel a jolt within my body, I gasp and say, "Take the baby. Get out of the room now!" He grabs her and looks at me curiously, "Why what's wrong what's going on?" I felt something pulling in my chest, my wild voice comes out dominantly "LEAVE NOW!"
      He walks quickly to the door leaving me behind. My head throbs in pain, and it felt as if every nerve in my body was screaming. I cry out in pain, and waves of nausea hit me like a tornado
        Suddenly the room starts shaking beneath me. "AH!"
         I scream loud enough to be heard by anyone in the house. I stand to my feet, and pull the window open. I was going to get someone hurt I needed to get out of here.
       Another wave of pain hits, and I run directly to the line of the woods people scream after me probably thinking I'm trying to escape I scream back, "STAY BACK I CANT CONTROL IT!" They still follow I will them to get away and I suddenly heard screams of fear.
     What is happening to me. I enter the woods and fall to my knees, my whole body felt as if it were on fire begging for me to let it take control.
      Not being able to hold it any longer I release with a scream, wind whips around my head, trees swaying rapidly. I grip my head in my hands, the pain in my chest tightening, I hear the sound of things flying around me, trees being ripped from the ground in a whirl wind of my own doing.
     My own body was shaking yet I moved by the vicious winds surrounding me. I hear Cassians voice through the storm, "LAYLA!"
      No the baby! "STAY AWAY FROM ME! GET BACK!"
    Suddenly as if a force of its own was attacking me I am thrown off of my knees cuts wrecking my body, pain exploding with in me.
      The wind continues more rapidly, I couldn't control it I didn't even know what it was. Something else hits me sending me tumbling through the air.
       My body smacks back down into the earth, I cry out in agony as all at once a unseen force throws itself at me. It felt as if I had been crushed by a building.
        And then it was silent, no wind, now ripping, just the sound of my heart beating as if it were in my ears, and then complete silence.
       I lie there rolling back in forth in pain, suddenly someone has me in their arms. I didn't feel any tingles so I knew it wasn't Cassian, "Luna no disrespect but snap out of it because we aren't going to lose you yet we just got you." Taven is then sprinting with me in his arms to the clinic, all I could do was cry and whimper. My whole body felt scorched like I crawled out of a fire.
       He rushes through the door to the clinic, and screams, "Where's the doctor?!" I then hear her voice, "What's going on? Oh my god Luna!"
        We are then moving once more we enter a room and I am laid on a bed. My body felt hot, as if I had some extreme fever. "Ice! Ice! Go get as much ice as you can possibly gather!" She demands.
        I am then picked up, and carried into another room. I am laid down into something cold. "I'm so hot I-I AH!" The headache hits hard. Water hits my body as I soon realize I'm in a bathtub. The cool water felt like heaven to my burning body. Then I hear shuffling, and ice is poured around me. A wet wash clothe is then pressed against my forehead.
       "What happened I need to know the details!"
     Taven replies, "We saw her jump from the window she looked frantic, she sprinted to the woods and our men thought she was running again so they chased after her. Next thing we knew we were fucking airborne we got throw into the pack house but there was nothing there to throw us.
      She was screaming for us to stay away, she broke through the line of the woods and next thing we know trees were coming out of the ground, and this insane wind was tearing them out."
        "That's what that was? I thought the whole damn building would fall."
       Taven replies, "Yes, Claire I've never seen anything like it. All you could hear was screams and when it stopped I went after her, I found her like this."
       Claire wracks her mind momentarily, "Call the witches, bring them here now. Get Esmeralda it's an emergency!"
      Taven leaves the room, and I lay in a non moving state. Afraid the slightest movement would burn my skin. Suddenly I feel someone else's presence, it was different then a wolf, and I was then left wondering how this witch got here so fast.
       As if answering my thoughts she says, "Teleportation, long challenging skill to master."
      Could she read my god damn mind?
        "Yes. Now why the hell am I here Claire I was handling important business."
        Claire responds cautiously, "This is Layla, our Luna."
     "I don't deal with petty wolf problems Claire."
      "That's the thing, she's showing signs of powers."
I'm not just showing signs lady I nearly tore down your whole way of life.
        Esmeralda scoffs, "Please, don't waste my time with nonsense wolves don't have powers."
        Say that to the fucking storm I just started.
        Esmeralda says, "You created a storm? Is this some kind of sick joke? Tell Cassian I am not amused."
       Claire huffs angrily, "God damn it Esmeralda it's not a joke!"
        Esmeralda says, "Oh really, then show me these so called powers blind wolf." Claire sighs, "As you can see she can't, her powers almost killed her!"
        I mumble weakly, "I can't control it I could bring this whole place down." Esmeralda scoffs, "Oh please little girl you don't frighten me."
      Claire says, "You're looking a lot better Layla, your wounds are healing and your temperature is falling."
  I sit up slowly my body aching, "Listen witch, I don't know what your problem is but I'm not playing around when I tell you that something weird keeps happening to me. I have thrown people with my mind, thrown things at people with my mind. You can be as skeptical as you wish but I need help-."
        I am cut off when my body starts shaking rapidly spilling water all over everything. "I-It's happening, get me outside now!"
      The witch sighs before picking me up and then in a poof I am outside again. Everything seems to spin I tell her, "Back up!"
      She doesn't move, "Please little girl you can't hurt me." You want to see power? With a full jolt of my body she is thrown into a tree harshly, I gasp in shock.
      She stands to her feet angrily, "Oh really?" Her hands shoot out towards me, and it feels as if someone was choking me but she was 20 feet away.
      I struggle for air, "kill her."
Something surges with in me and I fight against her powers. She screams and drop to her knees.
      "Take the air from her lunges."
       The voice inside my head wanted to rip her apart piece by piece. I snap out of my trance in shock, and the power releases her and comes fully back at me. It hits me hard and I am thrown into a tree. I gasp, and sit in shock as I feel it disperse