Someones Lying

My heart beats fast in my chest. What the hell is going on, it's not even possibly to have more mates. But why do I feel this weird pull to him? Demetri is a god damn vampire succubus whatever the fuck.
               Demetri stands with a cocky smirk, "Oh River is going to just love you! How perfect of a woman you are. Curves sculpted by the goddess herself, opinions as strong as stone, and a perfect amount of fight and rebellious attitude."
                 I growl at him, because of his little taste test I was now feeling drained. "I don't know what game you're playing or how you bewitched me, but you can leave now or I'll tear you to shreds." I snap my canines at him, but he only smiles at my threats.
                 "Darling I havent bewitched you, thats someone else's doing." I hear foot steps, and Chase is here in a second.
                 "Demetri what the hell are you doing!"
            Demetris eyes widen as he clasps his hands together happily, "I simply couldn't wait any longer to meet our mate. You should know, Chase isn't the sharing type. However I couldn't mind less."
           I look at Chase with a you better start explaining look, and he says, "Layla there's something we need to tell you."
            I then hear a thunderous roar, and more foot steps coming our way. We all freeze knowing exactly who they belong to, but despite the severity of the situation Demetri smiles once again, "How splendid, the scum has arrived!"
             Cassian walks directly over to us, "Demetri. Chase. You better have one hell of a reason for having my injured mate in these wounds." I roll my eyes, injured my ass.
            Demetri smirks at Cassian, "Don't worry, trick. We haven't told her anything our deal still maintains." I narrow my eyes stepping back from the three men claiming to be my mate, "I'm going to give you all three seconds to tell me who my real mate is. Then I'm going to rip your heads from your shoulders."
             My eyes flash red in anger. They all look at eachother, and start laughing.
        One.

         Two.

          Three.

I'm done playing games.
           With the flick of my wrist they are each pinned against a separate tree. "Too late."
            Contorting my wrist upwards they all start to choke and gasp for air, as I slowly pull their necks from their spines. I won't let myself be manipulated. It pained me to hurt them. But I'll be damned if I'm some pawn in a game.
              Suddenly I am hit with a great force, and thrown up against another tree. The sheer shock leads me to let them all go. I was pinned by an unknown force. Yet another male with glowing purple eyes walks out from behind the bushes. His hand stretched out to me, and holds a cold look upon his face.
               "Is that any way to treat your mates?" He questions, his deep voice sending chills up my spine.
               He then releases me, "I'm River. Unfortunately we had to meet under these circumstances. I'm your mate."
               The others collect themselves and I look into Rivers now green eyes, "Now don't tell me, you're a fairy or something." He smirks slightly, "I'm a warlock babe, just a warlock. I laugh, "Fucking great. Next big foots gonna come out and claim I'm his."
             I look before me at Cassian, who stands with a infuriated look on his face. Chase who gives me a longing look. Demetri who holds that stupid cocky smile. And now River, who looks stoical.
            "I will kill every last one of you if you don't give me some answers right fucking now."
            Demetri is in my face in seconds holding me by my throat, "Not this time my love." Chase, and Cassian growl lowly. River just stands simply watching the scene unfold.
            I grab Demetri's wrist and snap it backwards, his eyes go black and he growls moving towards me fast. But then he is thrown to the ground by River, who looked rather bored.
           "Does anyone want to give the girl answers or are we still playing the mystery game?" River speaks in an annoyed tone.
             Cassian growls, "My time isn't up! You're breaking the contract!" His eyes go black. Chase says, "You spoke of the contract infront of her, you broke it too." I narrow my eyes on Chase ready to rip his lying dirty head from his shoulders. "You fucking lied to me, you said Cassian didn't know about you!"
              His eyes soften, "Layla, I told you there's more going on than you know." I growl, something dark turning inside of me, "You didn't tell me you were a lying scum bag!"
               Demetris eyes light up in amusement, "Ha! You got caught!"
                I was pissed, no I was fucking infuriated. "You, all, can go fuck yourselves. I'm leaving. I'm done with this shit, with these games! I don't need a mate to be happy, and I sure as fuck don't need four claiming to be mine!"
             I turn on my heel ready to leave, but I am stopped in my tracks as someone grabs my hair. I am yanked to the ground roughly. I look up to see Cassian.
            "You're not leaving us."
              I remove his hands from my hair, the others looked ready to tear Cassian limb from limb. I stand to my feet, "Cassian, I could crush you like I fucking ant. We both know that. Put your hands on me one more time and I will be your destruction."
            River says, "I'm bored of this 'I'm running!' 'No I'm staying,' 'You hurt me' 'I'll kill you,' Bullshit. Face it Layla, you won't get far. We all have different ways to find you. You won't be rid of us, so just deal with it and stop acting like a child!"
       My eyes darken, "You can't find me if you're all dead."
             He gives me a challenging look, "That's the dark magic talking, control yourself. I don't make false threats love I will put you down."