A Little Scandle

After watching Ayla for a little while and putting on gloves before touching her afraid I would hurt her. I decided to the kitchen.
As I was walking I got pulled into the bathroom again. I gasp, but don't react expecting it to be Chase.
He smirks, "What no fists? I'm disappointed I wanted to bend you over again."
I roll my eyes and try to fight the blush that was etching it's way into my face. "Shut up. What do you need? We almost got caught last time." He smiles at me, "I just wanted to see you and make sure you were ok."
My heart leaped with joy at the thought of him caring. What the hell is wrong with you Akira get your head straight!
He caresses my arm and my heart stops.
All I could think of was stripping him naked and doing unholy things to his body.
"Layla?"
His beautifully sculpted cheekbones. His plump pink lips. I wanted to trace his toned body with my tongue.
"Layla."
I wanted to claw at his back, and have him take me right here. He could bend me over the sink again. I liked that despite telling myself I didn't.
The thought of his lips on my neck brought a shiver down my spine.
"Layla!"
I gasp and snap out of my trance. He smirks up at me, "So? Are you?"
I look at him confusedly, "Am I what?"
He laughs softly, and it was music to my ears. "Are you ok."
I gulp trying to burry my desire deep deep down. "Yes, I um, I'm fine."
"Sorry love, I didn't realize I had that much power over you and your mind." I punch him lightly in the arm. "You don't shut up."
                   He smirks deviously, "Oh is that so?" He closes the space between us, our chest pressing against eachother. My heart beats rapidly in my chest.
                   He lowers his face into the crook of my neck and places gently kisses against it. My breaths come out in short bursts, I could feel him smirk against my neck, "Do you want me to stop?"
                   Something takes over me as I grab a handful of his hair and pulls his head back. Pushing him against the wall I place vicious kisses all over his neck, biting and licking the spots as well. He grabs my thighs and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist as his lips claim mine dominantly.
             I forgot how to breathe as he claimed me with pure lust. I run my hand over his toned stomach, and he bites my lip pulling slightly. I gasps he thrusts his tongue into my mouth. He pulls my shirt off, and I hold onto him breathlessly. Then he flips us around and presses my back harshly against the wall surely making a loud thud.
          He litters my skin with hickeys, passion practically bursting from his body. Then there was a loud bang on the door. I snap out of whatever trance I was in and we look at eachother nervously.
          I get down quietly, and look at him in panic. He goes to the window but it was locked from the outside, which was definitely new. "Open the god damn door, I'm going to rip whoever's in there's throat out."
         My heart pounds quickly, as I try to think of any other way. I then push him into the shower, and start to take off my clothes. I throw them on the floor outside the shower. He looks at me lustfully as I stand naked before him.
         I turn on the water, and call out, "I'm taking a shower what do you want."
         "Who the hell is in there I will knock this god damn door down!"
         I growl lowly at the threat to Chase, "It's just me you barbaric idiot, you're not coming in here and seeing me naked!"
         "I'm going to give you five seconds before I knock this door down."
          Thinking quickly, I grab a bottle of shampoo flicking it open and pouring it all over Chase who only looked confused and irritated. I was masking his scent.
         Then I lean out of the shower and unlock the door. He automatically opens it and takes a deep breath trying to catch his scent. He walks towards the curtain and I poke my head out. "Remember how you said you were trying to be better for me? If you come in here and expose my naked body I will NEVER fucking forgive you. Give me atleast my dignity if nothing else."
          He growls lowly, "You swear  no one is in there."
           I keep my heart beat even, "I swear."
           With a look of pure fury, he walks out shutting the door. I sigh in relief and lock the door once more. "You little girl got me soapy."
             I glare, "Is your throat still intact? I think you can live with a little soap."
             Then he suddenly does the unexpected. He strips naked in front of me leaving me gaping in shock.