𝖖 𝖚 𝖎 𝖗 𝖐 𝖘

𝖖 𝖚 𝖎 𝖗 𝖐 𝖘------------------------------

𝖖 𝖚 𝖎 𝖗 𝖐 𝖘
------------------------------

Yura Widow

Trichokinesis: Widow trademark was her razor-sharp hair strands, which were apparently capable of cutting through anything.

Widow was able to direct a large mass of hair upward, forming a massive cage made of her hair, in which she could securely trap her enemies.

Puppetry: Using her hair, Widow was able to control people by making them lose consciousness and using her hair as marionette strings.

Hitoshi Shinsō

Brainwashing allows Hitoshi to assume control of anyone who responds to one of his statements, forcing them to do as he says.

Though he can have multiple people under his brainwashing at once, he has stated that trying to brainwash multiple people simultaneously could cause him to fall unconscious. He is also unable to have his victims do things that require some kind of advanced brain function, like writing a name from their memory.

Using a megaphone or anything that makes his voice artificial will not allow his Quirk to activate, as the said devices would transform his voice into an electronic signal. For this reason, Hitoshi's Artificial Vocal Chords only modify the tone of his voice, and nothing else.

Aizawa Shōta

Shota's Quirk gives him the ability to nullify anyone's Quirk by looking at them. While powerful, this ability has many drawbacks.

Thanks to Fandom *bows*

Thank you to you all *bows*

.