s i x

Enji was in front of her, his eyes watching the love he used to love

"Widow, how is everything?" He asked her nervously.

She was waiting for Deku to come in his waiting room. Enji looks at her filled with love, he always had and still loves Widow.

"Great became a teacher." She said to him.

"Oh, that's new." He said looking away from her.

"How's the kids?" She asked him curious.

"Great, my youngest is in UA." He said happy.

"How is my son?" She asked him making him look at her in shock.

Their son, Widows first born. Enji and Widow love affair son. Not many know about him other than that he had ran away.

"I don't know, I haven't heard anything new." Enji said truthfully to her.

Widow was at a time but in her life, where she felt like no one loved her. She was young and wanted to feel passion. Then she met Enji again, he was unhappy married to a loving wife.

"You know that I love you right?" He asked Widow as they sat a park bench.

His other children were playing two white haired babies with red highlights. A very pregnant Widow sat near Enji.

"Why can't you leave her?" She asked him.

They both watched the children play.

"It's not the right time." He said holding her hand.

"No one knows, I been in hiding for awhile." She said.

It's true, she hid her pregnancy from everyone, her mother and friends don't know. She has been hiding in a small apartment near Enji, that he bought her.

"Let's keep it that way. When you have the baby, I was thinking maybe he'll live with me." He said rubbing her tummy. He felt the baby kick hard.

"Yeah, I need to get back to work as soon as possible." She said to him.

She wishes that her younger self would have noticed her love for her first born before she gave him away to Enji. Her little red head boy, that looked just like his father. But instead he had blue flames.

"How is your son?" Enji asked her about her purple haired son.

"Great, he's been studying." She told him.

"Not married?" He asked looking at her finger.

"No, it kinda just happened." She said rubbing her fingers.

"Oh, I see. You were one that no one can tie the knot with." He said sort of rude.

"I do want to be married, the timing just isn't right." She said looking away from him.

"Timing?" He said adding a scoff with it.

"Yea, timing." She said.

"You dick!" Widow yelled out as she was wearing her hero outfit while Enji was holding their son.

"You can't be a mother and hero at the same time without being married. Why would I leave MY son with you?" He asked her, the whole fight seem irrational.

"Excuse me? That sound so ridiculous!" She told him.

They continued to fight about their son, who would take him in. Then it was a deal made that their son Enji will take him in and take care of him. So Widow can be a great female hero.

Yet four years later she became a mother again, she had another son.

"My son is up next, so I should watch him." Widow said leaving Enji by himself.

"Yea." He said watching her leave.