s e v e n

Widow was walking to a deck to see her son with All Might new experiment, her son was bullied for his quirk

Widow was walking to a deck to see her son with All Might new experiment, her son was bullied for his quirk. They both get on the stage to fight. She sees her son was trying to get to him by saying mocking terms and classmates to get through the green head boy. The green head boy looks at her son in shock on what he is saying.

The boy got upset and started to run toward her son making him smirk.

"What did you say?" He screamed out.

Then the boy stopped running, he stop.

Widow smiled her son might get a chance.

The boy started to walking away from Shinso. Widow can hear the coward yelling about her son and Izuku. The boy started to walk away towards the end of the ring.

Then there was a loud boom on Izuku finger, his finger a discolor purple. Then he turn around to look at her son. He was yelling at Izuku about being born gifted. Widow knew that wasn't the case. Then Izuku and Shinso got in a fight then Izuku pushed her son out of the ring

It was over, her son walked away his classmates cheering for him, hero's looking at him. She smiled, her son didn't want to work under her.

"Mom, I can't work for you. I want your support yes, but I want other hero's to see me." Shinso said getting ready for school.

"I understand." Widows said to her son.

"I know you make a great hero." Widow said to her son as he smiled at his mother and left the house to school.

"He's going to be a great hero." Enji said coming behind her.

"He will be." She said looking at Enji.

"I should get going." Enji said walking away from her.