f o u r

The day was finally over, Widow and her son they walked back home together then it started to rain on them.

"Were almost home anyway." Widow said as they walked home. 

As they get there her son went to his room to change and study as Widow just sighed how long they day felt. Never did she thought she be teacher to kids that wanted to be hero's. She went to her room to change out of her work clothes to some comfy clothes. She had papers all over her bed as she threw her work trying to remember her class 1 a students, she noticed that they all passed the written test some more promising sources then others. She then came cross the icy-hot student of her to see he was a character person only using half of his strength.

"Enji! I heard what happened!" Widow yelled out walking to her boyfriend.

"Why did you flunked the test? You're strong and smart!" Widow said to him.

"I didn't want to beat everyone again, I thought if I used half my strength no one would noticed." He said making Widow upset.

"What kind man are you? Only using half your strength? How do you think others out there that want your kind gifts?  You treat it as burden?" She questioned him, he looked down.

"You need to get your shit together." Widow said walking away from him.

"All those years ago." Widow said as she put the paper work down. She went out of her room to make herself a cup of coffee. She sees her son drinking some coffee studying.

"Aren't you to young to drink coffee?" Widow asked her son, she took away the coffee cup.

"Aren't you to young to have a sixteen year ago son?" Hitoshi asked looking at mom, taking his coffee cup back.

"Huh? I just you have my sass?" Widow joking asked her son, he had a smile on his face as he sat back down.

"Just not my ass." Widow joked making Hitoshi laughed out loud.

"Yeah, must got that from my dad." Hitoshi said laughing making Widow stop talking.

Widow said nothing, how could she? 

"Your father is a hard man to say in few words." Widow said as she went to her room closing the door on Hitoshi. She looks at her room to see all the paper work still all over her bed making her sigh. 

"Oh come on, it will be fun." All Might said. The two were in their in hero outfits, Spider was in her black skin tight dress. 

"Yea, drunk hero's together only using our hero names." Spider said to him as they were walking towards a hero bar.

"I swear it will be fun." He said kissing the top of her head.

"Alright, I swear if I get that drunk it's your fault." She said as they walked in the bar.

Few moments later The Spider was blackout drunk. Dancing on tables with All Might, making out with any hero in sight then she stop to look at handsome man looking bored drinking. He was wearing all black with a scarf around his neck. Spider went down from All Might lap she was making out with him. He went to next woman near him wooing her.

"He's......" Spider said, she couldn't even finish the sentence as she went up to him. He only smirked and got her a drink.

That night was amazing, she won't lie about that. He was everything she wanted, but for him it was just night. Just a night, nothing else.