n i n e

They stood apart one another at a diner table

They stood apart one another at a diner table.  They were in his apartment. His home was the same as before, she remembered the cabinet where he kept the condoms that broke that night.

"Talk, you say you had something important to talk about." He said drinking some tea. She wasn't ready for this talk, but she will never do it. She took a deep breath in and had a tear fall.

"You have a son." She said, she close her eyes not wanting to see his reaction.

Nothing

He said nothing but process the new information in, as he was trying to believe that he had a son out there.

"A son?" He asked, he looked at her too see her eyes closed as to stop the tears coming out.

"Yes, a son." She said, he took a deep breath in and out, he close his eyes thinking of his son.

This son

Was a chance for him to maybe settle down to be a normal person. Maybe this was a calling to clam down in life and rise a son.

"He's—" She said but was cut off by him throwing his tea cup on the ground. He looked at her angrily.

"Did you keep him?" He asked her, he understood that she was a hero and teacher. That having a child can be hard while being a hero at the same time.

"Yes, he's at UA." She said, this made him stop and think of all the students he had over the years. That one of them could've been his son.

"He's training to be best that he can get in the hero course." She said making him feel disappointment.

Not in the hero course

Trying to get in the hero course

"He should try harder." Aizawa said making her open her eyes, they were filled with rage.

"He doesn't wish to use my name to get in the school, he wants to do everything in his own. I support his decisions." She said very proud of her son.

This is it
Thank you all

:)

The end