ᵛᵉᵐᵒⁿ

"My father never loved my mother like he loved you

"My father never loved my mother like he loved you." Shoto said. Widow looked at her student in shock. He came by next to her desk, she stopped typing in grades for her students.

"How do you know that?" Widow asked him, she had a sad smile on her looking at him.

"I went to see my mom, she told me what she knew." He said, Widow remember his mother. Her sad smile, her eyes, she was caged.

"I hope she's doing well." Widow sat getting up from her seat. She saw the anger in Shoto eyes, his fist tighten by his side.

"That's all you have to say!" He yelled out at her. She knew this was going to happen one day. That he was going to find out and hate her.

"Yes." She said losing her smile. She looked at the big window seeing many students going in their dorms.

"How! How could you ever be with him!" He yelled at, her back facing him. She left a sigh, her eyes started to feel watery.

"I was naive, young, and I really did loved him." She said, some tears fell down. He looked at her with angry eyes.

"Love?" He asked her, she turned around to look at him. He was half of him and half of his mother.

"I wished him the best. He still always found a place in my life." She said to her student. Her student stared at her in disbelief, he couldn't believe what she was telling him.

"My life wasn't so prefect but I made peace with it. I learned to love what I have and move on." Widow said getting up from her chair to face the student.

"I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. At least my truth." She said with watery eyes looking at the son of the man she once loved.

:)