f i v e

Never did Spider think she wake up with a horrible headache, her legs felt wobbly, and weight next to her

Never did Spider think she wake up with a horrible headache, her legs felt wobbly, and weight next to her.  The idea of her sleeping with another man that was not hers made her get up making the other person wake up. It was the man from yesterday, she only knew him by his Hero name, Eraser Head.

Also known as Aizawa Shota, they went to school together but he and her were never close friends.

"Morning." He said getting up slowly, he looked at Widow.

"Well, it was a night." Widow said looking for her underwear.

"Looking for these?" He said holding her black laced underwear, she only smirked and walked towards him.

"Those are mine." She said getting them from him.

Widow was walking with her son to school together, she agreed with him to not walk with him home. As they walked there were many reporters around hero's. It's the sports festival, students competing to be the best where some students can get a chance to be in hero's studies.

"I see you at home." Her son said walking towards his building.

"Bye." She said waving at him. She walked in going towards the teachers room to see many hero's in their outfits.

"Spider, you should change." All Might said as he was dressed.

She only nodded and went to the bathroom to change, it has been awhile. She started doing night jobs when her son was younger but stop to become a teacher. Her outfit still fit like a charm, tight black dress with a red headband with red leather boots.

She walked out to see many more hero's cane then to see Easer Head.

"Spider." He said looking at her up and down loving her outfit.

"Easer Head." She said then her attention went to a planing board where hero's will go.

She was told to watch students in the waiting room.

"So bored." She said sitting on a chair outside the waiting room.

"Long time,Widow." I heard a voice say making her turn to look.

"Enji" she said using his first name. It's been awhile for the both of them. Last time they saw each other was when his wife burn his youngest son.

Widow was playing with her young son, he was playing as a hero trying to save his mommy. Then the phone rang, making Widow call a time out.

"Baby, let me take this phone call." She said going towards the phone.

"Hello?" She asked picking up the phone.

"Widow? I'm sorry for calling out of the blue but I need to see you." Enji said sounding upset.

"What's wrong?" She asked getting her bag together for her son.

"She fucking burned him." Making Widow heart stop.

"What?" Widow asked unsure.

"She fucking pore hot water on Shoto." He said sounding like he was going to cry.

"Enji, I'm on my way." She said ending the call putting food for her son.

"Mom! I have to go, watch him for me." Widow said putting her son in her mother room giving the bag to her and putting her son with his grandmother.

"Okay go." She said with a smile looking at her grandson.

Widow runs out her home to run towards the nice neighborhood. Big homes with broken families, Widow could never be the happy wife.

She turns to see the house, the house she picked for him, the house where she had birthed two sons. She knocks on the door to see his daughter smiling sadly allowing Widow in.

Widow goes in the gym to see Enji sitting around his flames angrily. She walked slowly to him, he noticed her.

"I had to put her away." He said more flames covering the room.

"Is he alright?" She asked her past lover.

"I hope so." He said looking up are her.

"What about you?" She asked sitting in front of him.

"I'll don't know." He said honestly, he pulled her close.

"Enji, please talk to me." She said as he hugs her.

"Please, can I just hold you?" Enji said hugging her.