Chapter 420: Aizawa Snaps

It was a cold day. That's the first thing you thought when you stepped outside this morning.
You had felt a sudden chill run down your spine as if you could tell something bad was about to happen.  For some reason you had the mental image of a bunch of smug grapes. Odd.

As you walked in to class, you noticed that everyone was being loud, as usual. But Aizawa sensei didn't do anything. You took your seat and looked at your teacher. He looked tired. And by tired, you mean like more than usual tired. Like the "eyebags so heavy you get charged more for them at the airport" kind of tired. 

"AHEM." 

The class ignored the teacher clearing his throat. 

"A H E M" 

The second time, people listened and quieted down. Except for the Bakusquad. They were still whispering to each other and trying not to laugh.

"I have an announcement. You're all expelled. Go home."

At this point the class erupted in fear and surprise. 

Aizawa pulled out a list and put on a pair of reading glasses. 

"Kaminari: Failed too much.
Kirishima: Failed too much.
Mina: Failed too much.
Sero: Failed too much."

"Wait but my grades are fine!" Sero tried to argue

"Who's the teacher here scotch tape, me or you?"

"But-"

"Thought so. NEXT:" Aizawa said as he cracked his nails

Midoriya: Can't go a god damn day without crying about LITERALLY EVERYTHING"

"T-that's not true!" Midoryia whimpered as he started crying. 

"Bakugou: Your personality is the collective equivalent of a swarm of rabid dogs on acid while covered in hot sauce, forget school, you need HELP. Like have a healthy conversation and maybe deal with that complex of yours. Then I MIGHT let you come back."

"Tch. Fuck that shit. I don't need this anyways."

"Kouda: Just go be a vet or something why are you even here?"

"Jirou: We can hear your music playing ALL THE TIME. I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO HEAR GREEN DAY ONE MORE TIME I  W I L L  END YOU."

"Momo: You've been tutouring these fools and they've LEARNED NOTHING. YOU FAIL BY ASSOCIATION."

"Ojiro."

"But i didn't even do anything why am I-"

"Your tail knocked over my cat mug."

"You know what I should have seen this coming."

"Uraraka: Too nice."

"But- no this is okay, I appreciate your criticism and I'll use it to become a better person!"

"...alright, moving on,

"Aoyama: You followed me home and left a message in cheese on my doorstep."

"Oui! That was me!"

"...Please stay away from me."

"Sato: You lied about your quirk, thats not sugar thats CRACK COCAINE. you don't even have a quirk like honestly get some help."

"Shoji: You never take your mask off, broke school rules."

"Hagakure: I... I'm not even sure if you're here but if you are please leave."

"Iida: You broke into the school to get here earlier than the doors unlock. Get a hobby"

"Todoroki: Go see a therapist as well, honestly you need it."

"But why am I being expelled?"

"MOving oN."

"Tokoyami: Being an edgelord after 2012. Deactivate your MySpace account and then we'll talk."

AND LASTLY:

"Y/N: YOU ARE A LITERAL DEMON, YOU NEED THE MOST HELP OUT OF ANYONE."

"Honestly that's fair. I was wondering when someone would mention that."

At this point All Might, Present Mic, and Midnight enter. 

"Aizawa-Sensei! Young Midoriya texted me! What in America's great name did you do?"

"Dad, help us, please!" Midoriya sniffled 

"AND YOU THREE" Aizawa turned his head to look at the three pro heros.

"MIDNIGHT: HOW DID THEY EVEN HIRE AN R RATED HERO"

"Shota you can't expel me I'm a teacher"

"W A T C H  M E."

"MIC: YOUR SNORING KEPT ME UP ALL GOD DAMN NIGHT. 

A G A I N."

"Babe I told you to just wake me up we talked about thi-"
"DON'T BABE ME. YOU'RE EXPELLED. AND ALL MIGHT:

DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TEACH? YOURE THE STRONGEST PERSON ALIVE. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE EXPELLED MINETA."

Aizawa proceeded to expel everyone on the planet after that.

AND THEN MINETA WOKE UP. 

THE END.