3

Donghyuck swore that if he could get any angrier, he would literally have smoke coming out of his ears and mouth.

His face was contorted with ire and his fists were so tight that his nails were biting into his palm. He wouldn't be surprised if they started bleeding, but at the moment he didn't really care.

Jeno was standing in front of him with a cocky smirk on his lips and his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Once again, he was egging Donghyuck on and Donghyuck was finding it hard to control himself from letting the bastard have it.

"You're such a loser. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend" Jeno laughed.

"I don't see how you have any room to talk. I saw you behind the school sucking that football player off" Donghyuck countered.

"Why you- " Jeno launched himself at Donghyuck right when Donghyuck took a step forward.

Who knows whose fist connected first, because when they were abruptly pulled apart by the principal and Renjun, they were both bloody and out of breath.

"I don't know which of you started this, but both of you are getting in-school suspension tomorrow and you're going straight to the nurse's office" Principal Seo looked at both of them with a disapproving frown.

"B-but, Principal Seo, I have soccer practice during lunch tomorrow" Jeno whined, but immediately shut up as the principal rose his eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry, but you'll just have to miss it. I'll let the coach know. Now both of you come with me, everyone else go home" Principal Seo addressed the small crowd that had formed when the fight broke out and then began to escort them towards the nurse's office.

Donghyuck looked back at Renjun, who looked worried, and shrugged his shoulders letting his friend know that there wasn't much they could do.

Renjun nodded and headed towards the school entrance to go home, Donghyuck will have to call him later to let him know he's okay.

Donghyuck and Jeno walked silently on either side of the principal, with the occasional hiss in pain from Donghyuck when the movement jolted his wounds.

When they finally reached the nurse's office, Principal Seo knocked on the door twice and waited for it to open.

Donghyuck watched intently as the door opened to reveal Mr.Lee with a very annoyed expression on his face. He caught himself admiring the man in front of them once again.

"Mr.Lee, these two boys need your medical expertise. I know it's after school hours, but I don't want to send them home all bloody. I hope it's not too much trouble" the principal gave Mr.Lee an apologetic smile.

"Fine. Both of you come in here. You, sit in that chair over there and you, sit on the bed" Mr.Lee pointed at their designated spots and then turned to the principal, "Thank you, I will take it from here"

Principal Seo nodded his head, gave the two boys a stern look, and then closed the door to the office as he left.

Mr.Lee turned to face both of them and seemed to be assessing their damage before going over to Jeno.

"Seeing as you have the least amount of damage, I'm going to go ahead and treat your wounds so you can hurry up and leave"

The school nurse took out some gauze, medical tape, alcohol wipes, and antibiotic ointment from the medical cabinet and began to patch Jeno up.

Donghyuck watched as Mr.Lee quickly and effectively cleaned every cut on Jeno's face before putting ointment on it and patching up his cheek.

The nurse looked over his handiwork before nodding and telling Jeno the necessary procedures he needed to do to keep the wounds clean.