4

Mark eventually reached his apartment and let a sigh of relief pass his lips as he plopped down on his couch.

The day had taken a toll on him and he didn't want to do anything but relax and watch TV. He loosened his tie, unbuttoning the top three buttons on his shirt, and removed his shoes and socks.

He laid down on the cold leather with a groan of appreciation at the difference between the couch's and his body's temperature.

Slinging his arm over his eyes, he mumbled at the cat that decided it would be the perfect time to jump up onto his stomach and started kneading.

Lee Donghyuck. Why him?

Mark knew it wasn't because he's attracted to teens, because he has never been attracted to anyone that was more than 4 years younger than him.

So he couldn't fathom why he couldn't get this teen out of his head. What was so unique about Donghyuck that Mark's senses went completely out of whack?

Mark's thoughts were interrupted by his cellphone's ringtone. He sat up, making the cat jump done, and grabbed his phone off the coffee table.

He swiped his thumb across the screen to answer the call when he saw that it was Johnny.

"Mark! Do you have a moment? I just needed to talk to you for a few" Johnny spoke up as soon as Mark put the phone up to his ear.

"Sure, what's up?" Mark laid back down on the couch and rested his right arm over his stomach while he held the phone with his left hand.

"So I've known you for a while and sometimes even when you know someone for a long there's some things you just don't-"

Mark cut him off before Johnny could continue to beat around the bush, "Just spit it out"

Johnny chuckled before coughing and getting to the point, "Well, someone saw you taking a student out of the parking lot in your car and decided to report it to me"

Mark's right hand came up to pinch the bridge of his nose before he let out a loud, annoyed sigh,

"I was just giving the kid a ride because he twisted his ankle. Nothing more than that"

Mark could almost hear Johnny nod his head as he spoke again, "I know, I know. I don't doubt you for a minute. I just wanted to inform you that you should be a little more careful if you plan on doing that again"

Mark rubbed his hand over his face before he gave Johnny a reply, "Of course. Won't happen again, so don't worry"

They did a little idle chit-chat before Johnny said that he had to do something.

Mark was glad to be off the phone and slowly got up to make himself some tea so he could get back to that stage of relaxation he was at before Johnny called.

'Just perfect. Not only is my head a mess because of some boy with eyes like the sea, I have people thinking that I'm some sort of pedophile. Well, I guess, technically I am? Fuck no. It's just that boy'

Mark made his tea and sat back down on his couch so he could drown his thoughts with TV shows.

~

Donghyuck reached his apartment door before he turned around and watched the school nurse speed off out of the complex parking lot.

He sighed and turned back to his apartment so he could hurry up and get comfortable. When he got through the door he slipped his shoes off at the designated area for shoes right inside the door and walked to the kitchen, tossing his backpack onto the counter.