Part 2

"Thor likes Jane."

"No shit Sherlock."

Nat laughed. You grinned. You'd missed this, going over to her house to hang out.

"She likes him," you added.

"Why is she trying to hide it?" She asked.

You shrugged. "Probably in case it doesn't work out."

"Well, it definitely won't work out if she doesn't show him she likes him."

"That's Jane. She doesn't want to get hurt."

"Even if that means risking losing him?"

"I don't think she'll let it go that far. If he sticks around Jane'll probably show it a bit more."

"Well, here's hoping Thor does stick around, because he's all good."

You narrowed your eyes. "Why do I get the feeling you're not talking about his physique?"

Nat grinned her trademark Cheshire grin.

"Nat."

"I did a full background check on him. Thor Odinson is all good."

"Oh my God, Nat. I know I told Jane you probably would, but I didn't think you'd actually do it so soon."

"He's been arrested once."

"What?"

"Got a little too rowdy at a bar, got into some trouble, nothing worrying."

"God, don't freak me out like that," you complained. "I thought I was gonna have to tell Jane he was a fuckhead."

Nat laughed.

---------------------------

You were brushing your teeth at home when Jane came into your bathroom looking shocked.

"Whush wrong?" You asked, mouth full of toothpaste.

"Minerva just invited me to visit them tomorrow," she replied.

You punched your fist in the air and cheered.

"God, Y/N, spit before you do that," she groaned.

You giggled and rinsed your mouth. "Sorry, but oh my God Jane! Now you get to see if he's an asshole or not!"

"I hope he isn't," Jane muttered.

"Same. I'll kick his ass if he is. Oh," you added. "Nat did a background check. He's only been arrested once."

"For what?"

"He got too rowdy at a bar once. She showed me the page, he threw a glass on the floor and asked for another drink."

"Oh my God."

You held up your finger. "Hang on. The next day he was released and gave the owner a glass to replace the one he broke and apologized."

"You got all that from a background check?" She asked, skeptical.

"The arrest, yeah. Nat told me the rest, said she made a few calls. But never mind that, are you gonna go?"

Jane made a show of thinking about it. You both knew her answer.