Nine

Chapter Nine:

There was a women standing in the centre of the room, looking oddly relaxed. When they came to a stop, Peter took a slight step in front of Hazel, earning him an eye roll.

"Close the door." The women said.

Peter turned and did, it clicked shut as they then shuffled towards the women.

"Ok. Um." He stepped forward, hand outstretched for a handshake. "I'm Peter Parker."

The women only looked him over, "Take off your clothes."

Hazel choked on a laugh, watching as Peter glanced back at her with wide eyes. "Not even buying dinner first?"

The women's landed on her, she clicked her tongue. "You as well."

Hazel froze, staring at the women like she was insane.

"Not so funny now, is it?" Peter mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Hazel's eyes narrowed at the lady.

Her eyes fell back to Peter, "You said Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe. So I made you this." She pulled a package off of a table, handing it to him. "Now, take of your clothes."

Peter stuttered looking around, not knowing what else to say.

"I don't have to, right?" Hazel questioned.

"No. If you want, for support."

Hazel laughed, shaking her head. "I'll pass."

Peter sighed, nodding his head slowly with defeat. "Ok. Sure." His bag dropped to the floor, and he looked back to the women, making sure she was serious before he did anything. He glanced back at Hazel again, "Could you maybe go—"

"Take off your clothes!" The women demanded, startling them both.

Peter undid the fly to his pants, causing Hazel to laugh quietly at his nervous behaviour.

"Well, this is embarrassing."

The women only clicked her tongue, watching angrily. "Hurry up!"

He huffed, dropping his pants. Just as the door flew open. They all turned to see Brad standing in the doorway, eyes wide. Peter jumped behind Hazel, holding out a hand as if that would help the situation. The women on the other hand, seemed completely calm.

"I'm... sorry?" Brad sputtered, "I thought this was the bathroom."

"This is not what it looks like!" Peter exclaimed.

Brad only pulled his phone out and snapped a picture, "yeah, ok." He mumbled.

Peter took as many steps forward as he could with his pants around his ankles, "No— Brad, Wait!"

Hazel kept him from falling down as he pulled up his pants and zipped up his fly. A gun loaded and she turned to see the women pointing one at the door.

"Don't you shoot anybody!" Hazel shouted as she ran after Peter and out the door.

"Hey, man. Look, that wasn't—"

"Look Peter, I'm not here to judge your life choices dude. If you want to hook up with some random European chick in the middle of our school trip—"

"That's not what that was! Honestly. Right, Hazel?"

"That would be correct." She agreed.

Brad only glared, "Who's to say you weren't going to undress and join? That room was big enough for all of you."