◦2

Kiara's pov

Kiara's pov

"Never have i ever got so drunk that i accidentally called both my hynas to pick me up." Martín chuckled.

"Okay the point of the game is to say shit the other person did. You're just setting yourself up to lose." I laugh at him as he sets a finger down.

"He only said it so he could tell you the story." Oscar exhaled before passing the blunt over to me.

"Oh i remember that day. I was working at the bar and one of your hynas almost killed me with a beer bottle." I laughed it off as i took a fat hit before giving it back to Oscar.

"Yeah and that night you lost your money, and your bitches." Vincent bursted out in laughter.

We all started laughing at Martín's single ass. He was turning red and was lowkey butthurt.

"Thats what happens when you're a hoe who cant just stay with one person." I eyed Martín.

"Dont just yell at me! Sad Eyes got caught slippin too." Martín mentioned.

I glanced over at Antonio as he pointed at Diego. "He was cheating on his girl too."

"I don't believe that." I shake my head.

"Okay well Hector was cheating with three girls." Antonio shouted.

"Yeah but did i get caught? No so shut the fuck up." Hector sipped his beer.

"Damn all of you guys are cheaters." I shook my head at the Santos.

"All? Nah im loyal." Oscar shook his head and chuckled. "No other hyna out here is gonna give me what Raquel gives me."

"See this is the energy you guys need!" I shake my head at the guys. "One day all these girls are gonna be tired of your games and you will all be lonely."

"Next time just don't get caught." Loud footsteps appeared making me twist my body to face the street. Great. Its my lovely boyfriend.

"Kiara don't you got work." Julius gave me a look causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself as i took my ass off the crate. These things were so uncomfortable but after a while you just forget. Hopefully it didnt leave a print on my ass.

"I'll see you guys later." I dapped them up.

"We might stop by." Oscar smiled at me.

"We are?" Martín got all excited. "Cause i sure do need a beer right about now."

"Yesss come by!" I smiled at Oscar and Martín.

"Is white girl gonna be there?" The guys all practically drooled over her.

"Her name is Allie. And yes she's gonna be there." I laugh. For some reason the guys were obsessed with my new co worker.

"Bye." I walk past my boyfriend swerving his kiss.

"Damnnnn." All the guys laughed at Julius. "She hella dissed you like that."

This caused him to grab me sexually by the neck.

He placed a kiss on my lips and pulled away slowly. I watched as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Act right." He muttered before letting go.

I wanted to kill him for cutting off my oxygen like that.

Lately i've been annoyed with him because he's been acting like he owns me.

"Nah you can miss me with that 'dont get caught slippin' shit. Let me catch you doin that shit." I glared at him.

Then he mumbled something to the guys as he took my place on the black crate.

I just ignored him and walked a few houses down to change into Javier's new 'uniforms'

I hated what he wanted us to wear but if it attracts more customers then i guess it will have to do.

We need this place to be more poppin like before.
Lately it hasnt been. Which is mainly our fault. So we need hella to improve.

—spookysblock

New book who dis?