◦16

Kiara's pov

Kiara's pov

A day later

"Good morning beautiful." I watched as Oscar put his shirt back on.

"Morning." I say up from the bed.

"Where are you going this early in the day?" I pouted.

"Santos business." He pecked my lips.

"Okay... when are you going to be back?" I grabbed onto his hand so tight.

"Around 1 maybe."

"Maybe?" I whine.

"Bebe you'll be fine for a few hours. Plus don't you got work anyways?" He raised a brow.

"You are right." I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'll come by the bar. Okay?" He smiled which really reassured me.

I dont care. I'll admit it.

I've become a clingy girlfriend, and its only been like a day.

I was like this with Julius when we first started dating, up until he got comfortable. Way too comfortable.

"I'll see you there then." I smirked at him.

I got out of bed and walked him out the house.

Oscar opened the front door to Julius standing there about to knock.

"Oh shit." I mutter under my breath.

"What you doin here homie?" Oscar cleared his throat as he stood behind me to hide the fact that i was literally in tight shorts and a tank top.

Like Julius dont know....

"Came to talk to the ex ruca." Julius emphasized the word ruca instead of ex.

"About?" Oscar pushed for detail.

"Thats between me and her." He smirked at him like a bitch. He could tell Oscar didnt want that.

It was hard to tell if they were cool or not. They used to be very close. But now that Oscar and I are together. Its completely different.

Oscar turned to look at me.

"I'll be okay bebe." I pulled him in for a kiss to rub it in to Julius' face.

"Okay." He nodded his head and walked off.

Now I was left with Julius.

"So yall are a thing now." He cleared his throat.

"Yeah." I bit my lip. "We're dating."

"Thats crazy. Remember when you'd tell me you were just friends." He laughed.

"Things change."

He nodded his head.

"So what are you doing here?" I leaned against the door frame. I was not trying to have him come in.

"I came to check up on you."

"Check up on me?" I laughed in disbelief. "Why the fuck would you do that? You have no reason to worry about me." I let out a sigh. "The day you put your hands on me was the day you got yourself kicked out of my life.

"Kiara... cmon."

"No. Im serious Julius. Stay the hell away from me and Oscar. Don't even try to ruin our relationship."

"Ki-"

I slammed the door in his face.

—sweeteasaint