◦10

Kiara's pov

Kiara's pov

"So you bailed him out?" I let out a groan as i lit up a joint.

"He's one of the Santos... we got each other's back."

"Okay." I roll my eyes as i exhaled.

"Kiara relax." He sat closer and wrapped his arm around me. "He aint gonna do shit. I wont let him."

"You better hope not. Because i wont hesitate to send his ass back." I shake my head.

It was silent up until Denise and Allie arrived to the house screaming with excitement.

"We got the house!" They jumped up and down.

"No way!" My jaw dropped.

They all nodded their head and showed me the papers. "Where is Javier?

"Inside." I point to the front door.

Now it was just Oscar and I.

"So you're moving?" Oscar nudged me with his elbow.

"Mhm." I smile as i hand him the joint. "I feel like its best that i move in with my girl friends so im not always alone. Besides... this house has too many negative memories." I let out a sigh.

"Am i allowed to visit?" He smirked as i nodded my head.

"Yeah why not... its literally down the street anyways." I laugh.

"Damn looks like i really cant get rid of you." He teased me.

"Nope. Im always gonna be close to annoy you." I stick my tongue out at  him causing him to laugh.

"Hey what are you doing later?" He asks out of nowhere.

"Oscar! What are we doing here?" I laugh as i followed him. We were a little buzzed.

Now we were really breaking into our old high school.

"Just follow me!" He continued to run towards the football field.

I was hesitant at first. We had to jump over the fence because everything was locked.

I made a run for it and followed him to the bleachers.

"What are we doing here?" I laugh as i walked to the top of the bleachers.