◦5

Kiara's pov

Kiara's pov

A few days later

"Hey baby." Julius smacked my ass.

"Stop." I shooed his hand away.

"What? I cant smack your ass now?" He laughed.

"You dont need to be doing that in front of the guys." I shot him a glare as Martín handed me a lighter.

I lit a joint and just chilled on a crate.

That's when we heard tires screech causing everyone to stand up and get ready to shoot a bitch. But it was Oscar.

"Whats wrong homie?" Vincent questioned Oscar as he stormed inside his house slamming the metal door.

"Yikes." Cesar mumbled.

"What happened?" I exhaled.

"Bet its Raquel. She probably wants to keep their relationship a secret from her family." Sad Eyes shook his head.

"Thats bullshit." I shake my head.

"Someone go check on him." Then all of them stood up.

"You guys just wanna be chismosos." I laughed. "Just let him be. He'll come out when he's ready."

Then Raquel pulled up with Adriana and Alina. Her little home girls that stay fucking with the Santos.

They be breaking their hearts left and right. Did i mention Alina had a thing with Julius back in high school before we dated? Yeahhhh..

The girls were Santas but to be real with you.... i didn't fuck with them. Period.

Raquel was the only one i fucked with. Other than that i trust nobody. All they want is the guys attention.

"I just came to cone get my stuff." Raquel said quietly with a sniffle as she walked in the house.

"Hey Julius." Alina waved at my mans.

I just glared at him as he waved back.

Then he looked at me with a smirk.

"You are so grumpy today bebe." He pouted as he kissed all over my neck.

"Yeah its because everyone wants to piss me off." I rolled my eyes as i eyed Alina as she sat on the lawn couch.

It was as if we were playing a real serious staring contest game.

After 10 minutes Raquel walked out the house with bags that were loaded.

Then Alina and Adriana left with her.

They sped off in Raquel's car and Oscar magically appeared onto the porch.

"You good homie?" Julius questioned him.

"Yeah im aight. Im unbothered. If she wants to break up then thats her loss. I did everything i could for that fucking relationship. For what? For her to just say she isnt happy. How dare she disrespect my life when she chose to be in it." Oscar was full of so much emotions that he started shaking to the point where he couldn't even light his joint.

"Homie forget her." Vincent shook his head.

"Yeah! If she dont wanna show you off to the world then let me do it baby!" Martín joked causing everyone to laugh.

"I'll pass on that offer." Oscar laughed it off.

—spookysblock

Havent updated in a minute. LIKE A LONG ASS MINUTE. 3 months 😬

But its coming. More is coming.

 More is coming