◦17

Kiara's pov

Kiara's pov

"So now he wants to be in your life again?" Denise cringed at the thought of Julius.

"Yes. He only wants to because i'm fucking his homie now." i smirked to myself as i used a towel to dry the shot glasses. Meanwhile, Denise was storing them behind the counter for later tonight.

Javier was confident we'd be busier than ever so he was at the store stocking up our inventory.

"Do you love Oscar?"

"Yeah." i smiled at the thought.

"Is it love or do you think it's a phase?" she glanced over at me.

"I definitely do think it's real love. I feel like i can actually be vulnerable with him. With Julius it was like we were both afraid to show emotions with one another. I hated it." I let out a sigh.

"Do you think he's 100% over Raquel?"

"I don't think he's 100% over her but i don't blame him. Only because that was the first girl he ever gave himself too. Not physically but mentally. She knows him and his issues. I'm not there yet but i will be. I want to be the best girlfriend that i know that i can be. I just know he has the same mentality."

"Awww Kiara is in love!" Allie showed up out of nowhere. She was half an hour late.

"Haven't seen this side in a while." Denise added on.

They were right. Julius was holding me back from being the person i know i can be.

Later that night

The Santos decided to take Sad Eyes to our bar since it was his birthday.

Of course because they know us and Javier. Drinks were on the house.

"Here you go." i laid out shots for all the guys and they are quick to devour that shit.

Then i let Allie take over so i could help the rest of the bar get their drinks.

Javier was definitely right. It was BUSY.

i was taking these two guys orders but that wasn't their intentions.

"Hey are you and your friend over there free tomorrow night?" one of them leaned against the bar counter to get a better view of my entire body.

"Sorry boys i'm a taken lady." i smiled proudly.

"I bet he can't handle a baddie like you." the other guy was practically drooling.

I just laughed it off.

"More like you can't handle her." we all turned our heads towards Oscar who was behind the two.

"Woah buddy we don't wanna problem." the guy put his hands up.

They saw the tear drop tattoo and just knew they were messing with the wrong bitch.

"Get out." Oscar mugged the two guys and they didn't hesitate to flee the bar. It actually took me by surprise. Usually guys will put up a fight. They didn't even try.

"Hi." i smiled up at Oscar as he gladly took their seat.

"Hi mi amor." he reached over the counter and grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into a kiss.

Then once he pulled away he whispered, "This is so every other guy in here will know." he kissed me once more before pulling away.

"Get a room!" we could hear Martín joke around.

We both just laughed it off.

"Here." i handed Oscar another shot.

"Thanks baby." he winked at me before heading back to the spot the guys were at.

Then i just went on with my night doing my job.

Of course Oscar was in the back of my head the whole time.

—sweeteasaint

sorry i dont update this book as often

i'll try my best!!