◦15

Kiara's pov

Kiara's pov

Next morning

"Wait so he stopped in the middle of the make out and just pushed you away so Raquel wouldn't see?"

"Pretty much." I nodded at Denise and Allie as their jaw dropped.

"That jackass." Allie glared at me.

"Yeah... he never talked to me after that either. He was too occupied with Raquel's presence."

"Wow i cant believe him." Denise shook her head.

"I know. Lowkey broke my heart but its fine. Fuck him. I'll just hoe around." I laughed as i cleaned off the bar counter.

"Ayeee thats the spirit." Allie smiled at me.

"We'll help you out with that tonight."

"Guys im kidding. My lady parts need a rest." I let out a sigh.

"Mhm."

"Dont put in your all for this guy if he's still thinking about Raquel. You'll end up hurting yourself." Denise and Allie looked at each other then back at me.

"I'm already hurting myself." I let out a sigh.

Thats when I grabbed my phone to check if i git any notifications.

"Oo he texted me." I squealed.

They just groaned and walked to the back to get the shot glasses.

Oscar❤️: hey got caught up last night. lets hang tn?

Baby: yeah sure. what we doin?

Oscar❤️: you wanna make dinner? i saw this recipe and i think you'll like it

Baby: lets do it

Later that night

"Nice shorts." Oscar smirked at me as i helped him take out the food from the grocery bags and set them on the counter.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"So what are we making?" I bit my lip as I watched him look over a piece of paper with a recipe on it.

"Its a recipe my dad left behind before he left. He made it for me and Cesar almost every week." He tried to not smile. But i could tell from the serious face he cared for that piece of paper.

I glanced over at the paper.

"Stuffed bell peppers?" I was not expecting that. But they aren't bad.

"Yeah... i hope thats okay with you." He bit his lip nervously.

"Im so down." I smile at him as i put my hair up.

During the whole prep process he opened up a lot.

"I was really close with my dad before he left." He cleared his throat.

I nodded my head and watched him prepare the bell peppers.

"It really messed me up when he left." He pouted at me. "I was left with nobody."

"Im sorry." I pouted.

"Don't be. We all go through something."

"Yeah i guess thats one thing we have in common." I nod my head. "My parents disowned me when i was in high school." I laughed it off.

"Kiara." He spoke softly.

"Hm?" I glanced at him.

"You dont have to pretend you still aren't hurting from it. I dont judge." He gave me a comforting smile.

I nodded my head and sniffled.

"I think i know what my favorite food is now." I laugh as i set my plate down in the sink.

"I knew you'd like it." He grinned.

Now we were on the couch.

"So about last night..." Oscar let out a sigh.

"Its fine. You don't have to explain yourself." I shook my head.

"But i really do." He rested his hand on my thigh in a comforting manner.

"I dont want you thinking that I was trying to hide whats going on between us from Raquel. Its just... i was in shock that she was there."

"Its totally fine, Oscar." I nod.

"I just want to set the record straight that... I'm serious about you. Only you. I dont know what you want but i really want to take things to the next level... and make you my ruca."

"Mhm." I blushed.

"Yeah?" He smirked at me as i got all awkward.

"Yeah." I smiled as i sat closer to him.

—sweeteasaint