Chapter 1

O mankind! Worship your Lord, Who has created you and those before you, in the hope of attaining piety.[2:21]

Hassan mansion was filled with fragrance of flowers and their is hustle and bustle everywhere. Some people are singing and others are chatting.

The eldest son of hassan family is getting married. Everyone is busy in the preparations and enjoying the event.

The wedding is going to be in one week time and hameed(groom) is going to come three days before nikah cermony this leaves zeba to do all the work.

"Haider wake up its time for breakfast and their is so much work to do." He groans and mutters I can eat later why are you are disturbing my beauty sleep api.

"Because your going to help me in the preparation or I will not let you eat biryani at wedding ceremony."Said zeba in serious tone.

"Api you can take help from your one and only sister and don't tease me you know how much I love biryani besides you won't even have time to look at me on wedding." Said Haider with smile dreaming about biryani

"Haider you really wasting my time get up or you will regret messing with me." Zeba said getting frustrated with him

"Go and wake up your little sister the perfectionist and leave me alone." He mutters with frown

"As your wish I'm cancelling the hiking trip which I have planned for you. Plus know you get ready for dadu scolding."She tells in one go and walk without waiting for his reply

Haider wake up with jolt and stop zeba by asking is he really going for trip what place and for how much time only she gaves a naughty grin saying its suprise and goes leaving him with a smile.

His train of thought breaks when he listen dadus authoritative voice and he gets freshen up in jiffy.

At breakfast table zeba help her maid and brings fresh fruit juice with her bowl of oats she waits for everyone to come.

Dadu sits on head chair while taya abbi on right with taya ammi and zeba at left side when maria comes and try to sit beside her but Haider pull the chair and she lands on floor with horrified expression.

He mumbles sorry and grins whiles sitting on other chair but it disappears after he heard his mother saying today you will clean utensils after eating. Dadu and everyone laugh seeing how he looks.

No one can argue taya ammi she is strict and discipline but most importantly she loves maira more among all siblings.

Zeba is lost in thoughts smiling at her family when taya abbu asks why is she wearing formal is she going to office.

She says "ji taya abbu today is going to meeting about upcoming projects."

Taya abbu says "you gone work on Sunday also."
Taya ammi gives her a disappointed look and says "for you work is more important all you do 24/7 is work can't you just see their is so much preparation left."

"Don't burden her jameela she is doing her best that is reason she already discussed things with wedding planner yesterday even she asked for your son and daughter in law opinion."Says dadu looking  at zeba

"But abbu you always take her side what is the use if she is here or not if wedding planner is doing everything.
Its been one year she came back after studies but never she put efforts to mingle in family. Even maria is taking a week off from hospital. You know how hetic her studies are but still Maria helped in shopping."

Dadu spokes in soft voice "I understand your worries jameela. But give zeba chance she won't disappoint you." Jameela try to keep her cool when his husband gives a nod.

"Taya ammi don't worry I'm taking off for week so that's why meeting is today."She said with smile and assure to be back early.

Maria to lighten everyone mood says "uff this work thank good I'm having off from hospital or not I would be smelling like phenyl on my big bros wedding day" to which everyone laughs. Haider starts to teasing by saying her embarrassing moment.

Then zeba leaves for her office after hugging dadu and smiling at others with determination to complete her work before time.
——*——
Hadith of day:

Allah's messenger [PBUH] said, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." Sahih Al-Bukhari