Chapter 21

ALLAH (SWT) says: Sons of Adam inveigh against [the vicissitudes of] Time, and I am Time, in My hand is the night and the day. [Al-Qudsi]
  -----------///////---------
Zeba pov
Idris was really big cheese lover you see the moment I ordered pizza my only thought was it will make his mood good and it did. When he looked at cheese pizza his eyes showed glint of amazement like a child who got chocolate. He enjoyed eating it not even caring how much he is making noises while eating. I couldn't help but shake my head its behaviour. When he suggested horror movie i didn't objected but when it was playing he looked scared he was clutching the blanket tightly. He even closed his eyes once. To make him comfortable I did chat in middle and he just said hmm. I can feel his continuous gaze on me and I just shrugged not to make him embarrass. When he slept I covered him with blanket. I was unable to leave him so I sat on chair in dining area and kept glancing at him occasionally his state was distracting me.

Maybe because I have never shared a house and most importantly room with anyone even when hira request to have girls night I would not allow her stay in my room and ask her to be in guest room. I'm used to staying alone they was no for me to care of me or think about me but here is my husband who look for ways to apologise when I'm upset.

I'm worried about him if he will feel from sofa my mind is not focused. I can't effort to get disturbed while working so I made strong black coffee whenever I see him I pick my cup and drink this bitter coffee. Yeah you guessed right I am making my subconscious mind to remain focus. When I was done with work it was fajr i did ablution and went to wake Idris. He looked startled for moment then he quickly ran to freshen up asking me to wait for him. I didn't excepted that but I waited for him. He leads the prayer it was so peaceful. It was my first standing behind someone in prayers when I made dua unknowingly a tear drop my eyes I asked Allah to make this bond strong from his mercy and prayed for well being of ummah.

I went to make breakfast after eating it Idris went to his room to make call when I heard noises I moved to his room. I saw him dragging his luggage.

I asked him
"What are you doing?" 
He looked at me with apologetics eyes but I needed answer.

"I'm going for work. Look I know we planned to spend time but you see i am needed at work" he said he was about to continue

"Its okay I understand when are you leaving" I said

"In a hour or two" he said while looking at his watch

"Can i go with you" I asked
Unsure of his reaction

"Yeah sure you can come to drop me" he said with smile

"No no I mean can I go with you to place your going for work" I asked explaining

"You want to come with me but I will be busy with work" he said in hurry like he don't want to upset me

"Idris I also came here for work but you accompanied me now why can't I do that" I said to him

"Women you know how to make me speechless fine but you have to pack bags we may get late" he said

I assured him and hurried to room and pack my bag in few minutes well perks of being organised I always keep my travelling clothes together so that I can grab them in hurry like today.

I saw him pacing in hall muttering something under his breath when I reached I stand in his way

"Now what happened why are you pacing like this" I asked while he frowned to phone when I nudged him he apologised and said about current situation

We where standing in garage and Idris was looking with me suprise in his eyes

Are we going to stand here let's go now I said sitting in car but he was still standing so I blare cars horn and he sat hurriedly. He sat and tie is seatbelt and asked