Chapter 29

Ali said: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the prophet (peace be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.
[Sahih Muslim]
~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~
She was in pune growing her branch handling as many project she can. She definitely needed to stay away from Idris life even if meant she he have to work day and night. she is not upset but just worried.

When she returned that day after meeting lawyer she saw cars in parking it was her inlaws she knew it. She was happy to see them but in return she got slap from auntie and got blamed as gold digger because she have company shares it was like she got married for it. She remained silent if she said anything auntie will be disappointed with Idris. She can see sympathy in warda's eyes and Idris so wanted to defend her but his lover was holding him even giving smirk to her. He was affected by it he didn't wanted her to get hurt but he knew she was protecting him from trouble. When she left to pack he followed her

"Zeba I'm really sorry just don't leave I will tell mom everything" he said

"You didn't need to tell auntie anything its good for you that she misunderstood" she said without looking at him. He felt guilty for it

"Just stay please" he said

"No need of it. If your thinking its because of you I'm leaving then your wrong as I'm going to handle projects in pune" she said he wanted to stop her but knew it will be torture for her

It has already been 3 months she got away. Idris got married and have even gone for honeymoon with his love. She didn't ran from him but she knew she have to return she have promised him to do so.

She finished work and returned to her city. She didn't knew where to stay but luckily she have an apartment near her office but she didn't went their because she have to pick some files from Idris house.

Guard allowed her in she didn't  know but house felt silent. She know Idris must be in office. Maid informed her that Idris is at home when she took room keys. She collected file then thought to meet ris he was in his room. When she moved it was all dark strange Idris used to keep his night lamp on she fall due to something on ground. She opened light and saw Idris with pool of blood maybe he got hit by table she shake him but he didn't reacted she got panicked and call doctor. She did his first aid. She picked him up with one hand on back and other on shoulder and moved him to bed. The doctor checked him and said he was having food poisoning when she informed about some vomit she got to know from smell in bathroom when she went to take first aid. How can he have it when he rarely eats outside maybe he had something wrong at casual dinners. She prepared him soup as his sugar level his low maybe he starved because of Vomits.

She asked maid to clean his washroom and asked about sidra. She was shocked to know that she traveled for work even after knowing that he is sick. How can someone be so careless if she would have not come what could have happened .

She prepared soup and when she entered room Idris was already sitting on bed

He felt her aiding when he was unconscious he didn't have strength to get up but he was thankful for her.
He was tired from lying so he moved upward. He can smell her around. He looked at door she stood gorgeous as always he smiled at her while her expression was blank.He frowned he knew she will never get upset when she left she did talked to him and even called on his wedding. She even managed office in his absence even if she was in pune away from him.

He wanted to hear her. he need to see in her eyes to calm his heart just to get satisfied that she is their for real like in not imagination

She kept soup bowl and was moving then he got hold of her wrist in process he moved forward his head hurt he hissed she instantly turned to see him grabbing his head with pain