The Eye: Shreya's Secret (CH - 1)

It's my 1st story, so please be supportive and do tell me if I do mistakes, it will really help me to improve myself!!
..
Cover credit: Shaifta8009

(**Please do let me know of any sentence or spelling mistakes out there**)

Coming to the story :

In 2012, Shreya joined the CID Mumbai as a sub-inspector and fell in love with her senior officer, Daya. Although their love was strong, they never confessed it to each other. Sadly, Shreya's parents arranged for her to marry another man named Siddharth. Knowing that her mother was suffering from a heart condition, Shreya accepted the arrangement out of love and concern for her mother's well-being.When Daya found out that her marriage was arranged, he chose not to do anything as he believed that Siddharth could make Shreya more content than he could. He also wanted to respect her decision to marry Siddharth and not interfere in her personal life. Consequently, in August 2016, Siddharth and Shreya became engaged, however, Shreya left CID shortly afterwards for unknown reasons.In January 2020, the Cid team apprehended Shreya Red, who had been assisting Barmoza, the leader of The Eye - an organization that partook in virtually every illegal activity in the world. Upon being caught, Shreya admitted to being an ally of Barboza. The Cid team has taken Shreya into custody, making one wonder why she left the team in the first place. As a junior officer, there were no reported cases of THE EYE when she was with Cid, so how did she know about Barboza? What was the hostility between Shreya and Barbosa? Why is Shreya a part of 'The Eye'? All these questions will be answered as the mystery unfolds.

..
I would complete the whole Eye gang series and will make sure you will love it.

If anyone is here who wants to know how Shreya came back and how CID took her in custody, so go first and see that episode:
Episodes of 27 and 28 January 2018.
(Available on Sony liv app.)

Let's I introduce characters 1st, who are the regular viewer of cid knew already but if you are new then this is for you 👇👇

Shivaji satam as ACP Pradyuman