P R O L O G U E

Welcome: Thank you for choosing to read this!
Side note: This isn't a romance story, rather a simple adventure.
Warning: Op (Y/n). If you don't like op characters then in the nicest way possible, quit this book.

---------------------------

The story takes place somewhat between episode 5 & 6 of Beyblade Burst. It's the day after the match between Daigo and Valt in the District Tournaments and obviously Valt had won and found a new member for his beyclub.

(Y/n) (L/n) ~

The riverbank.

Certainly not my most favourite spot at Beigoma. Not as preferable as the city market, but a place that holds undeniable memories.

But good or bad? That, I'll leave up to time.

Feels like it's been so long since I was here last. But exactly how long? Everything is still the same as I remember.

But is it?

Frowning, I got up from the ground and decided to walk my way back home. I'd already been sitting there for an hour, aimlessly watching the blue water sparkle in the sunshine while thinking about random things here and there. I'd arrived in Japan only a few days ago, yet I couldn't help but checking out how much I remembered from three years ago.

Plus, I knew I'd have to get home and finish the chores I left for myself last night. I lived alone, which meant I had responsibility. It was sometimes annoying, but I usually had ideas to deal with it.

My thought process was slowing me down as I walked down the road. Normally, no passer-by pays attention to anyone so randomly. But I think somebody stopped to speak to me. I wasn't sure why.

It was so abrupt that I barely had time to process.

"Hi! My name's Valt Aoi!" The boy in front of me stated happily, his fists locked in excitement. His voice was childish, just like his height. I took my time to notice the details. His brown eyes were shiny and his blue hair were held up by a blue headband with yellow accents.

His skin was fair with red markings on his left cheek below his eye, which was quite attractive. Overall, he looked kinda hot, but that was overshadowed by his childishness.

But either way, he was bothering me. And I don't really like to be disturbed while walking peacefully; also, not a big fan of talking to strangers. Leave alone weird, childish hot boys.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Do I... know you?" I asked suspiciously.

"Heh, nope!" he grinned proudly. Okay, then why the hell did you stop to talk to me?

I decided not to say that loudly.

"How can I, um, help you?" I asked him. Okay, I'm sure that'd be sounding very awkward. But I can't help it. Not everyday some random stranger comes to me and says: 'Hi, my name's this this. I want to talk to you. And yeah! You don't know me.'

"Actually, I thought I've seen you somewhere, then I realized that you look like one of my friends!" he explained.

"Now may I go?"

I didn't waste my breath replying with equal enthusiasm. I'm generally not able to be nice even if I want to. And right now, I don't want to. Moreover, Valt wasn't making sense and wasting my time.