Chapter One: A New School

Your POV

As you, Shouto, and Levi walked out of the building you guys just walked in silence. 'This is nice. I wish all our walks were like this.' You guys continue to walk like that till Levi had to turn a different route to reach his house. You and Shouto waved good bye to Levi and continued to walk. You turned to your guys house and continue on your walk. You prepared to activate your quirk knowing a certain pro hero would be extremely pissed once he finds out I took first place from Todoroki.

(You live with Todoroki since you two are engaged. If you didn't know that go read you childhood Backstory)

You reached the beautiful Japanese styled house you called home. There sitting on the porch was your soon to be father in law, Endeavor. You honestly hated him and couldn't give a flying fuck if he liked you. He stood up and once he saw you and Shouto.

He immediately got to the subject by asking Todoroki, "Did you come in first like I demanded?" Before Shouto could start his sentence I stepped in front of him and said to his father, "No, I did. He got third. Some wind dude got second. Deal with it."

I saw Endeavor raise his hand and I instantly summoned Sky to my side. (She's the ice wolf picture on the top. She is 13 foot tall.) Sky grabbed Endeavor's arm and slammed him down onto the ground. He let a loud groan in pain. "Better luck next time Try Hard," I said with a smirk.

I grabbed IcyHot's wrist and pulled him into the house. I maneuvered us through halls until we were far enough. I looked back to Shouto only to be immediately pinned to a wall.

"Why did you do that!?! You could of gotten hurt!" He yelled!

"I did it to protect you! I was just trying to be a good fiancé!" I retorted.

He started to inch closer to my face with a little crazed look in his eyes. I started to feel uncomfortable so I looked away and tried to push him off. My efforts were futile because he was stronger then me physically. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head with one hand and pulled my chin so I was looking at him with his other.

My face started to heat up till I was as red as a tomato. 'What the hell is happening!?! He never acts like this!! I don't like this side of him at all!' He kept inching his face towards mine till his lips were centimeters away from mine. He took a deep breath only to rest his head on my shoulder. He finally breathed out, "I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself." He let's go of my wrist and walks off to his room as if nothing happened.

~Time skip to first day of school~

I woke up at 6, knowing school starts at 8. I quickly got into my uniform, undoing the first button cause it was restraining my neck. I rolled up the sleeves to put on some fishnet elbow long fingerless gloves. I laced my (F/C) sneakers and walked out to the courtyard in the middle of the house where Shouto was standing. "Sky or portal," I asked. "Sky, I don't want to look evil if we go through a portal," he replied with a blank expression.

'He still acts as if nothing happens, it's kinda making  me mad a little.' "Okay! We can pick up Levi on the way there," I said. He replied with a bit of anger in his voice, "Fine." I summon Sky to my side and jumped on her back. Shouto jumped on behind me and I took off into the sky. We landed in front of Levi's apartment in no time. Before I could even call for him he was out the door and jump onto Sky back right behind Shouto.

~Time skip~

We arrived at UA and were the one of the first kids to our class. We all sat down in the back row, Levi on my left, IcyHot on my right. Levi and I started up a conversation about a new show that we both loved and completely ignored the fact that Shouto was death glaring Levi the whole time. We finally stop talking when a male with messy black hair and a tired looking face in a yellow sleeping bag had said something to a male greenette and a female brunette with rosy cheeks. Everyone took their respected seats and class started.

'Let do this.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Endeavor in the dictionary means try hard of attempted. Fun little fact if you didn't know. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.