Chapter Two: New Rivals

Todoroki's POV

'Why is she talking to me Levi more? We usually talk before class starts. It's annoying how she thinks it's okay she can talk to other boys. She belongs to me, not them.'

I looked to (F/N) and admire her perfect features. That beautiful (H/L) (H/C) hair. Her joyous (E/C) and black eyes. Her perfect (S/C) skin, Everything about her is amazing. I want her all to myself. ONLY ME.

I looked around the classroom to spot a male with ash blonde spike hair and red eyes looking at my sweet (F/N). I'll fucking freeze him if he touches her, only I can do that.

Your POV

The black messy hair man was apparently our teacher. His name is Aizawa Shouta. But we are to call him Aizawa Sensei. He told us to get into our gym uniforms and head out to the gym field outside. I got up and started to walk out of the room. As I walked out of the door I felt a sudden pull at me tail. My face flushed up since it was a sensitive spot. I was pulled back into someone's chest. The person lowered their head to my ear and said, "Don't get in trouble, or else."

I recognized the voice to be Shouto's. I responded, "I won't, I know better then that." With that he let go of my tail and walked to the male's locker room. I walked to the female's locker room. I quickly changed and walked out. As I was walking a accidentally ran into someone. I immediately said, "I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" The person turned around and gave me an intense glare with their red eyes.

They obviously would stick out from a friend with their ash blonde spiky hair, along with their piercing red eyes. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING NEXT TIME EXTRA!" They yelled in my face and stopped off with their hands in their pockets. 'Rude much; I didn't even get to know his name.' I made a little pouty face as I walked the rest of the way there.

I stopped making my pouty face once I got outside. I walked up to Levi and saw that he was talking to with a male with spiky red hair and red eyes. When he smiles he showed his sharp shark like teeth. "Did you make a new friend;" I asked them turned to the red headed male to ask, "May I be your friend? My name is (F/N) (L/N)!" "Sure (L/N)! I'm Kirishima Eijirou;" he replied with a toothy smile to finish it off.

Aizawa started talk, I really didn't pay attention till he called up the kid I bumped into earlier. His name was apparently Katsuki Bakugou. He was suppose to throw the ball as hard as he could, he could use his quirk any way he could as long as he stayed in the circle.

He winded up his hand. Small explosions started to come from his hands. He throw the ball emitting a huge explosion to propel it forward yelling die. I started to bust up laughing from what he said. "Die!?! Hah! How are you gonna become a hero saying that!?!" I said between my fit of laughter. He turned around and yelled, "HUH!?! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR EXTRA! I BLOW YOU ASS IF YOU KEEP IT UP!"

I died down my laughter as he started to run towards me. I started to get ready to fight only for my opponent to be restricted my our teacher's weird scarf thingie. The quirk assessment test went on. I came in first in all the events. The running test I used my shadows to teleport to the finish line get a time of o.02 seconds. The gripping test I use shadows and turned the into solid weight to a grip of 916.6 kg.

I got infinity on the ball throw by dropping the ball into my own shadow and making it come out the shadow of an astronaut's on the moon; making float into space. At the end Bakugou was still extremely pissed and even more pissed that me and Todo.

I had met the brunette and learned her name to be Uraraka Ochako. She became one of my new best friends, along with Kirishima.

And Bakugou became my new rival.