Chapter Seven: Kidnapped

My eyelids felt as heavy as iron but I forced them open anyways. My eyes immediately came into to contact of a well lit bar. I looked around and recognized all the people from the USJ attack. THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!!! 

"Awe, looks like out our sleepy little dove is awake!"

"Her wings aren't even the color of a dove. The colors are more like a parrot's."

"I know that! I just wanted to give her a cute nickname since she has such an adorable face!"

All those lines came from the same person. He must have multiple personality disorder or something of that sorts.

"Untie her, she's one of our newest members. We can't treat her like a prisoner," The guy with a hand on his face said with a scratchy voice. A dude around his early twenties with purple burned skin stapled to his body came and took away my restraints. I got up from my seat and activate my quirks.

Or tried to at least. Why won't my quirks activate? I tried to move my wings and they still worked, but when I tried activate my wings to shoot out feather it wouldn't. "If you're wondering why your quirks aren't working. We injected a serum into you that deactivates the quirks in your body for 1 hour. Master had that serum made so we could use it on new recruits just in case," The hands guys said with a smirk appearing on his face. Wait, MASTER?! So he isn't the boss?

"And what make you think I'm going to join you? I'm going to become a hero and take you guys down and help others to make sure they feel secure and safe!" I said.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to use 'other' methods to get you to join us," The Handy Guy said sadistically. 

"W-what do you mean, 'other' meth-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt arms restrain me and others try to lift up my shirt. They wouldn't?! I know they're criminals; but are they really trying to stoop this low!?! I struggled against their grips but they were too strong for me to break from their grasps. 

Tears started to spring from my eyes as I continued to struggle. Before they could fully take off my shirt revealing my sports bra a loud explosion came and hit the wall. The wall then exploded into bits revealing a very pissed off Bakugou.

"GET YOUR FILTHY ASS HANDS OFF OF HER!! SHE'S MINE AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH HER EXCEPT ME!" He yelled.

Ours eyes interlocked, my eyes held a sense of relief. His eyes immediately softened at the sight of me. I was so relieved, but I also felt a ping of fear built up in my heart. What does he mean by I'm his? He knows I'm engaged to Todo; doesn't he? Didn't Todo and I tell the class that on the first day of school? 

He charged toward the people holding me back and ripped them off me without hurting me in the process. He then picked me up bridal style then dashed out of there.

~Time Skip~

We had ran for miles it seemed, well, Katsuki had carried me through the whole thing. He had finally stopped in an alley on the other side of town, near Todo's house to be exact. He set me down and stretch. 

Once I was done stretching I looked up to Katsuki (Cause I'm short as hell and he isn't.) 

"Thank you Katsuki, you really saved me there." I replied with a little chuckle.

He didn't answer. Soon he put his hands on my cheeks and I looked into his eyes. They were filled with lust and desire, but his eyes were still red, so he wasn't under a quirk. Before I could say anything he smashed his lips on mine.

My eyes widen as I try to push him off, he removed his lips from mine but didn't move away he only said, "It's fine to kiss back, half and half doesn't mind." He then put his lips back on my but more passionately. 

He grabs my wrist gently but firmly and pushes me against the alley wall softly pinning my wrist. I tried to move my head away.

He stopped kissing me and growled, "Why won't you kiss me back?! DO I HAVE TO BE MEAN LIKE HALF AND HALF!?! Oh you naughty little girl."

"N-no! I just don't really want this! I thought we were friends Katsuki!?! You save me from being assaulted just to do this!?!" I retorted.

"I'M DOING THIS CAUSE I LOVE YOU! SO LOVE ME BACK!" He yelled back.

He then moved both of my hands into one of his hands and move them above my head. I struggle against his grip to escape, it doesn't work. He move his hand and roughly grabs my tail. My face become a million shades of red from the contact.

"Oh, you won't blush when I kiss you; but you'll blush when I grab your tail. I think I know how to get you in the mood now." He said in a seductive tone

"I'm n-not blushing cause I l-like it! I-I'm b-blushing cause my t-tail is s-sensitive!"

I could feel the effects of the serum wearing off. It's really already been 1 hour? I decide to try and convince Katsuki to let me go until the serum wears off.

Silence fills the alley way as I conjure up my plan in my head.

"K-Katsuki, y-you're right." I say while looking down acting as if I've been caught lying.

"What was I right about Doll Face?" He said with a cocky smirk appearing on his face.

"I-I do like it, I just was too embarrassed to tell you, and I do want you to kiss me. I've been dreaming about kissing you while running my hands through your hair." I look up at him and bite the corner of my lip.

His face flushes and lets go of me and kiss me with aggression and passion. I decide to kiss back instantly to convince him that I want this and started running my hands through his hair. His hair is actually quite soft. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance but I decide to tease him and don't let him. He growls into the kiss and roughly grabs my tail making my yelp giving him the chance he wants as he slips his tongue in my mouth. He explores my entire mouth not leaving any place untouched.

I feel that the serum has fully worn off and I pull away from the kiss to breathe.

"Sike." That was all I said before I pushed him away and open a portal behind me that led to my room. I fell into the portal and landed on my feet to look at the beautiful decorated room. I turn around and see someone on the bed.

The clouds uncover the moon allowing moonlight to filter in the bedroom and reveal the person. 

It was Todo.

And he didn't look happy.

At ALL...