Chapter Six: New Training

I opened my eyes to be met with a hospital mattress Why am I laying on my stomach?  I tried to turn around but felt leather straps keeping me in place. I turned my head to try and get a better look at my surroundings. Instead of seeing a window or wall I see bright blue tinted wings. 

"AAAAAAH!"

Doctors and nurses rush into the room bombarding me question asking if I was okay or if I was experiencing pain

" WELL I WOULD BE IF YOU UNSTRAPPED ME!" I screamed.

The nurses quickly untrapped me and I sat up in a position and looked at the wings that had sprouted from my back. They were a bright blue color that had yellow feathers at the top. (You can choose different colors if you don't like these colors.) I put my hand up to the feather and stroked them. It only felt sensitive in a few places but other then that it was soothing.

 After I was done examining and testing my wings the doctors told me that they didn't know why this phenomenon had happened. They check my DNA but their was no sign of any actual Bird based quirk origin besides the new cells that had attached themselves to my DNA. They couldn't quite tell me what the quirk actually was, they just knew it was a bird based one like Hawks, the Pro Hero. I was then told I was given clothes left by my fiance and was able to leave after a quick check up.

~Time Skip to after check up~

I walked outside and stretched my arms. I knew I was on the other side of the city and would have to use Sky to get home before Todo, or I could just teleport through the shadows. I decided to use Sky cause I missed her and she need some time out of her realm and get some fresh air.

I summoned Sky and the first thing she did was tackle me and lick me all over.

"Okay! OKAY! I love you too my precious! Now can you take me home please?"

She got off of me and nodded her head. I wiped the saliva off my face and tried to comb my hair back in place as best as I could with my hands. I jump onto her back pat her on the neck twice to signal I was ready. She unfolded her gigantic graceful wings and leaped into the sky. She soared high into the sky till we we almost above the clouds. 

I looked at the city I call home and remember how beautiful it is from this angle. I started to relax until I felt a my wings start to flutter. Now that they were moving I started to feel the weight they put on my back. I rubbed my shoulder to soothe the pain. My fingers accidentally touched a sensitive area and my right wing shot out putting me off balance and throwing me off of Sky's back.

I tried to reach and grab Sky, but I decided against it since her fur was highly sensitive to being pulled on. Sky quickly noticed that there wasn't anyone on her back and looked down to see me falling. She let out a loud roar in panic and dash downward toward me.

But before she could even touch me my wings went into autopilot mode or something like that and made me fly upwards right past her. Once my head was in the clouds, literally in a cloud. My wings made me zoom all the way home with Sky design after me begging me to stop in the form of howling.

~Time Skip to arriving at home~

My wings dropped me off in the park area in the middle of our house with the beautiful sakura tree and stone bench. I attempted to land on my feet but failed miserable. Sky dropped beside me and shrunk down in size to fit into the small opened area. I stood back up and leaned on Sky for balance. i looked around the yard and saw the old but still well kept sandbox Endeavor and my father had made together. I miss my father...

I decided to check on my father by creating a void that I could see into of other places using shadows from this location and that location. My father is with Hawks and Rumi, which was the usual. They were considers the "Thrilling Three." Being how they were always putting themselves in more deadly situations then a regular hero would. Rumi and Hawks were always putting  themselves in really high risky danger without thinking and my father was the one who pulled the out of it.

Rumi ran off and Hawks flew out of my view. My father walked into a shadow and disappeared. What are they doing?? I felt some gently put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Spying are we? Did Endeavor teach you that one? or wait, I taught you that."

I turned around to be met with my father with his booming smile he always gave to me when he visits. "FATHER!" I screamed with joy.

"Are you that excited to see me? if you are, I'm glad," He replied in turn.

Why wouldn't I be? You're literally my idol dad! Even though you married me off to a total stranger,'" I said while nervously laughing at the end.

He replied quick at the laugh, "DID TODOROKI DO SOMETHING!?! DO I HAVE TO KILL HIM!? IS ENDEAVOR BEING HARSH AGAIN!? I'll KICK HIS ASS!"

"NO NO DON'T! Todoroki is nothing but sweet and kind to me, and you know I don't deal with Endeavor's BS," I said stopping him for grabbing Todoroki or Endeavor.

What's all this fuss about?" I hear Rumi ask and I immediately hugged her.

"Auntie Rumi!" I squealed in delight.

"Are you that happy to see me?" She chuckled.

"Yes! When are you going to teach me some new fighting moves?" I said in excitement and ambition.

I heard the fluttering of wings from behind me and see Uncle Takami, "How about we try some new training now?" My head tilted a little went back to a normal angle. I looked up at him and him a smirk with a thumbs up. "Okay! Let see what you got Uncle!"

~Time Skip To After training~

I'm walking out of the field from where we usually train and into the forest. It's dark outside considering it like 11:30 pm. I was taught how to use my wings to fly, attack, and to defend myself. Apparently I have a highly similar to Hawks. I can shoot my feathers and my wings will get gradually smaller and the more I pull at the same time I could end bleeding. I make my wings rock hard and use as a shield but I can't fly when they're like that.

 My wings can create large gushes of wind and I can direct towards my enemy to push them away. But my wings aren't the only thing new and cool about this quirk. It's called Mockingbird, meaning I get features of a mockingbird and could make amplify my voice to extreme level, just like Present Mic, just more deadly.

I walked into the woods back to my house when I heard a twig crack. I stopped in my tracks and get into a crouch position ready to fly off if needed. Just because I'm out of town doesn't mean I can use my quirks to attack, it's still against the law. I heard a tree branch move, but before I could take off I felt something hit in the back of my leg. I turned around to see a dart in my leg. I went to take it out but my vision went blurry and everything just went black.