Chapter 5: New Powers

(F/FL)- Favorite Flower

(F/F)- Favorite Food

~(Y/N) POV~

I fluttered my eyes open to see a white tiled ceiling and a ceiling fan turning while humming softly above me. I feel the warm yet rough blanket above me and gently push it off my body. Once off my body my eyes immediately go to the little scars on my legs and arms. I then notice a head of red and white hair.

I smile softly and move my hand to ruffle his hair but once my hand comes in contact with his soft hair his head immediately shoots up. He gently grabs my wrist and askes with a flurry of emotions in his voice, "Are you okay? Do you need something? Did you have a bad dream? Are you hurting anywhere?"

"I'm fine Shouto; really," I reply softly as I put my hand on his cheek. A soft smile came to his face with a light blush but it quickly vanished and he was back to his cold demeanor as an innocent cinnamon roll with messy green hair entered the room. 

"Hey! Are you doing any better? I brought you some flowers! They're (F/FL), your favorite. I also brought you some (F/F), I hope you like it. I made it myself," He beamed as he held out the container of (F/F) and the bundle of (F/FL).

I humbly took the flowers first and took a light whiff of them. Once I lifted my head I looked at Izuku and smiled. I set the flowers and food on the bedside table to my right and turned to Izuku and held my arms out. His eyes widened and his cheeks redden once he realized I wanted a hug. He sat on the bed and pulled me into a tight hug. I hug him back and he got up.

Once he left, Recovery Girl entered, she told me it was alright to leave and if I was experiencing any changes to just call her. I didn't know what she meant by changes and got up and changed back into my uniform. Shouto and I walked outside of the school and once I came into the sunlight I got a blistering headache.  I stop in my tracks and held my head in my hands. I try to walk but I stumbled, and I fell.

"(Y/-," that's all I hear from Shouto before everything goes black.

~Todoroki's POV~

(Y/N) and I are walking out of the school when she stops, I turn around to see her fall, I yell, "(Y/N)!" I catch her in my arms and see that she fainted, but from what? The heat? No, that can't be it, the heat has never bothered her before. Then what is it? I feel something fluttering and poking my arm and turn her over to see little bird wings sprouting from her back.

I was shocked of course, but at that moment I was really only worried about the blood that was coming out do to the fact that her flesh was ripped open! I flipped her back over and ran back to Recovery Girl's office carrying (Y/N) bridal style. I kick open the door with a panicked look on my face. Recovery Girl swiftly turned in her chair and saw the blood protruding from my dear (Y/N)'s back. Her eyes widened and she said, "Lay her on her back and I'll call an ambulance."

"Hurry, please," I pleaded as I laid her on her stomach on the bed she was just on minutes ago. Recovery Girl called for an ambulance and they arrived in seconds. They took (Y/N) and Recovery Girl told me to go home. I nod my head and walked out the door swiftly.

I walk into the hall to see none other then the major asshole himself, Bakugou. But his facial expression is different, he was still angry, but his eyes were widen and there were; tears? 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER ICY-HOT!?!?!" He yelled.

"I did nothing, something happened to her, I don't know what, but she has wings now," I replied calmly.

"YOU'RE LYING!?! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU COULD NEVER TREAT HER RIGHT!"

"Why do you care about her so-"

"..." He didn't answer me...

"You like her; don't you?"

Again, no answer. 

" Well, she's mine. We're engaged, we've been engaged since we were 8 years old. Now if I see you near her I will kill you," I barked with a cold, deadly stare.

I turned my back and started to walk down the hall. I stopped in my tracks when I heard,

"I'll make you a deal!"

I turned my head around and said, " What deal?"

A/N: I finally posted a chapter! Are you guys proud of me!?😁 

I'll try to get a new chapter every Monday and Friday from now on since I have my chromebook at my house now! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if the chapter is short! 😅