Chapter Four: New Experience

Your POV

After the little incident with my tail with Izuku. Him and I became best friend. Leading me to meet Ochako and Tenya. A week later and it was time for you to go to your field trip at USJ. What I didn't know is it wouldn't be a regular training experience.

You guys lined up for the bus but realized it didn't have the seating like a regular school bus. Tenya's plans were spoiled. You assured him that he could make a sitting plan next. Shortly after you felt a grab on your tail. You face became flustered from the sudden contact of such a sensitive area. You turned around and yelled, "TODORO-" Only to see the culprit to be Bakugou Katsuki.

He looked the other way as he dragged you onto the bus. He threw you onto a seat close to the back and sat next to you. He didn't say anything to you. I decided to let it slide, I slipped my earphones in and started to listen to Venom by Eminem. I pulled my art pad and started to draw. Since my creativity was in full gear I decided to draw Bakugou, I drew him with a flower crown.

Soon after finishing the drawing the bus came to a stop. I jolted forward and fell back in my seat hitting my head. "Ow! That hurt!" Bakugou just ignored me and walked off the bus, I trailed after him.

We entered the building. My eye widened in excitement. 'I'm so excited! And there's Thirteen! She my number one favorite hero!' Thirteen started to explain everything and that jazz. Until a purple portal thingy opened up behind us in the middle of the center of the building.

Of course me being the captain obvious I am I pointed it out and said. "Is this part of training Aizawa-sensei?" He looked behind and had a pure look of shock and fear on his face. Before he could give out orders a man made out mist appeared behind us and put portals all arounds us, separating us all.

I fell through the shadow material portal manipulating where I would land and manipulating where others would land too so the enemies would be at a disadvantage. I land on a grassy field with Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya at my side. Midoriya and Bakugou were confused on how they ended up here, but Todoroki had a slight smirk on his face. 

Just a few feet from us stood a girl around our age with pink hair done in nice neat buns. Her magenta eyes sparkling with excitement in her eyes. She wore a revealing short red dress with matching five inch heels. A wicked smile playing at her lips.

She raised her hand and snapped her fingers, instantly all the boys dropped. I looked around frantic not knowing what happened. Todoroki slowly rises, but his eyes were a different color, they were magenta just like the females. He put his hand to the ground and incase me in ice from the waist down, but he neglects to incase my arms or tail. Izuku and Bakugou slowly started to rise and walk towards me. 

When Izuku came up to me he instantly put his lips to mine. Bakugou walked to my right and started to kiss and nibbling my neck. I didn't get time to notice that Todoroki walked behind me till I felt a hand touch my tail. My face started to become flustered from all this contact. 'I don't like this! I need Sky or Levi!'  I pushed Bakugou and Izuku off of me and summoned sky to my side.   

A white light in the mark of a wolf and out flew Sky. Her refined fur and wings making her a gorgeous creature. She already knew what to do and undid Todoroki's ice quirk. One of her powers if there's ice she can make it disappear. The girl that I forgot about started elegantly laughing uncontrollably. "You really that little beast can stop those three powerful quirk holders!?! My quirk only enhances their power when they've sexually touched the one they think about the most! It's saddening that it only works on men! It would of been so much more entertaining with you were in my control," She said hysterically. 

Without thinking I incase the women in ice all the way up from her neck.She attempted to move but her actions remand futile. She tried to yell an order but I put ice over mouth so she couldn't say anything. Soon she fell unconscious from the lack of air. I crushed the ice with my shadows. When I turned around Sky had every single one of the boys pinned. Soon their eyes turn back and Sky got off them. 

They all asked what happened in unisine only to blush fiercely and look somewhere other than me. "Come on, it time to go help the others," I said as jumped onto Sky's back. The boys followed suit and jump on behind me. Soon enough Sky took off and quickly landed in the middle where all the main villains were. We all got off of Sky and she took off attacking the villains left and right.

Of course we had to fight some villains ourselves but they were easy. I summoned Sky back to me and she disappear into thin air, white sparkle the faded into nothing was all that was left. We got tp the main boss to see him about to put his hand on Tsuyu's face. I used his shadow to restain him only to be thrown into a wall and lose consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger! Hope you like this chapter. So yeah the yandere bois at first only like (Y/N) for her looks, but her personality will add on to their obsession soon, except for Todoroki because he's known (Y/N) for almost her whole life.

I going to be holding a fan art competition for this book. The due date will be October 11, 2019. That's my birthday! You can draw it digitally or traditionally. I don't care. Just put it and your art book on your account and tag me in it. I will only be able to receive fan art through here, sorry. There will be a chapter where I just dedicate to this competition in this book. Just comment "Challenge accepted" to join.

1st place: You get a shout out, I follow you, and I read all your books along with voting and commenting on every chapter. I'll recommend to others. We can also be besties.

2nd place: You get a shout out, I follow you, and we can be besties too.

3rd place: You get a shout out and I follow you.

Everyone else just gets a shout out on that chapter.

Looking forward to this competition.