Chapter Three: New Admirers

(Y/N) POV

'I don't know why he has to be such a prick.' I opened one eye to see the reason why he was yelling, again. He wasn't just yelling at someone, he was yelling at Levi.

'Levi can handle himself, I won't get involved unless I have to.' I continued to watch the argument. My face suddenly contorted into one of anger when the damn hedgehog grabbed Levi by the collar of his shirt.

I raised my left hand and gathered all the shadows from the room and directed them to Bakugou. The shadows slithered through the room taking the form of a black shadow snake. It's form slithered around his neck and started to restrain his arms.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!" Bakugou yelled; immediately letting go of Levi. Levi look to me and said, "Thanks (Y/N), I really needed the help." "Tch, I know you did, I hope you know your a loser sometimes," I replied jokingly as I crossed the room over to him and lightly punch his arm. What I didn't notice was the intense glare Todoroki AND Bakugou we're giving towards Levi.

Bakugou's POV

'Why does she hang out with such a loser!? Wait; why should I care!?! But how could I not, with her stunning (E/C) eyes that never fail to in tranced me. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair that fits her body perfectly, and her smile that always lights up the room.'

I started to glare at the furry boy. He didn't seem fazed. Hell; he didn't notice it. 'I might have a crush on (Y/N).' I'd hate to admit it. But she will be mine.'

Your POV

You had let go of Bakugou while talking to Levi accidentally. You knew if you loses focus all the shadows you collect would immediately go back to their original places.

You were about to walk back to your desk to felt a hand touch your tail. Your face started to become flustered as you turned your head to see a messy greenette with freckles and green eyes to match his hair gentle petting your tail. He looked up to you and his green eyes looked into you (E/C) ones. Blush started to spread across his face like wild fire. He immediately took his hand away and avoided eye contact with you.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry! I didn't k-know that was a s-sensitive spot," he stuttered out. I kinda of felt bad so I replied, "It okay! You didn't know! My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." You smiled as you put your hand out.

But unfortunately for you someone grabbed you by your tail and started to drag you out of the room. Your face became as flustered as it did a few seconds ago as you stuttered, "H-hey! T-that's my tail!" You turned you head to see red and white hair. Once you were in the hallway and a distance from the classroom you were slammed into the wall with your hands pinned above your head.

What you failed to notice was that one of Todoroki's legs were between your thighs. "What was that all about," he asked in a serious tone, his eyes holding anger and, jealousy? Me being the tease I am I replied, "Is Little IcyHot jealous?" I smirked when I saw his cheeks start to burn up.

What I didn't expect him was to say, "Just shut it." And smash his lips on to mine roughly. My eyes widened as he tried to deepen the kiss. He finally pulled away and let go of my hands. He walked off as if he didn't do anything, again.

I started to fan my face to calm down the blush on my face as I walked into my classroom,". My flustered face quickly became a chill one. Thankfully no one looked my way as I sat in my seat. I put in my earbuds and started to listen to my music. I pretty much just did that for the rest of the day.

Time skip

You and Todoroki and arrived home. Thankfully no one was home. Before he could walk towards his room I asked, "Why did you kiss me?" He turned to look at me with his different colored eyes. "Isn't that what couples do? Kiss each other," he replied calmly. I stood there speechless. 'He right, why did I even ask that?" "What, did you want more then a kiss," He asked with a rare smirk evident on his face.

My face heated up as I quickly replied, "N-no! I was just asking!" I stormed out of the room and speed walked to my room. I opened my door quickly closing it and locking it.

I quickly changed into a comfortable outfit.

It was (F/C) while the stocking were (Black/White)

It was (F/C) while the stocking were (Black/White). I went downstairs hearing that my name was called.

Todoroki was the only downstairs, weird. What was even weirder was what he said next, "We have the house to ourselves tonight." "Okay," I replied. 'Weird, Fuyumi always comes home. I know Endeavor is a hero and all but he's usually home by now as well. Oh well though."

You shrugged it off and went back to your room. You started to play some music on you speakers as you got out your notebook and started drawing. You did that until you drifted off into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys! Hope you like the story and are enjoying it! This chapter may be shorter then the others. But I'm really tired and next chapter I'm going to start the chapter by immediately going to the USJ attack. Of course things will be different but that is for the story plot.

Comment what you think of it so far. Again, hope you like it!

And also...

Day: 6/30/19Time: 10:00pm

Day: 6/30/19
Time: 10:00pm

I'm so happy! 😁
Thank you guys!