Bar Love Pt.1

Jimin went to a gay bar type thing and seen boys dancing. None of them made him feel like he wants to spend the night with them. He sighed as he sat done and wanted for a bartender.

"What would you like?" Jimin looked up and seen a breathe taken man. He smirked as he went close to him.

"Anything you recommend, sweetheart." Jimin smirked, blowing a kiss at the man. Making him blush.

"Well, I would pick the cosmopolitan" The bartender replies.

"Isn't that a gay drink?" Jimin ask, making the man blush.

"I mean yeah, b-but I like it." He said, stuttering.

"Okay sure, I'll have it." Jimin said, smirking a bit.

The bartender walked away to get Jimin's drink. As Jimin waited he was on his phone until he felt someone's hand on his thigh.

"Get off." He said, gritting his teeth.

"Why, darling? You would look good in bed." Said the man, smirking.

Jimin hated that. He hated when men think he's bottom but he is full top. He stared at the guy and pinch his hand.

"Don't you ever touch me again." Jimin said, in a husky voice. Then heard a smash.

He turned and seen the cute bartender dropped his drink. Jimin smirk knowing he made the happen.

Then he heard a 'tsk'. He turned and seen the same guy shaking his head in disgust.

"What kind of man is he? Breaking shit and making a fucking gay drink for himself. Pathetic." The man said.

Something ticked inside Jimin's head as he punch the man's jaw, he kept punching him until he was out cold.

"Don't ever say that about my sweetheart." Jimin muttered.

The bartender came and bow as he kept on apologising.

"Its fine darling, it wasnt on purpose was it?" Jimin ask, as the boy shook his head.

"Good, now tell me your name petal." Jimin said making the boy blush.

Them nicknames are gonna make the bky a strawberry soon.

"J-Jungguk, my name is Jeon Jungguk." Jungguk said, blushing as he stares at Jimin.

"My name is Park Jimin." Said Jimin, as he came close to the boy.

"But you can call me daddy in bed." Said Jimin, making the bky red.

"Cute." Jimin muttered, kissing Jungguk cheek.

"What time do you fnish at?" Jimin ask, playing with Jungguk's hair.

"11pm, why?" Jungguk ask, leaning closer so Jimin can play with his brown fluffy hair.

"Meet me outside of the bar." Jimin said einking at the man.

Jungguk knew what was coming and he was happy yet sad. He was happy that he gets to go home and have sex with a god. But he was scared that it will just be a nightstand and he can't see Jimin ever again after that.

And he definitely doesn't want that.

Authors notes

Part 2 will come out soon, I don't know when but soon.

I will try and update "jungkook" soon but I have no ideas for it just now but I do at the same time just don't know how to write it 😂

Have a great day guys!

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin