Don't Break My Heart Pt1

Got this idea from listening to "Quit breaking my heart" By Mandy Moore. So please enjoy.

"That's it, I had enough of men." Jungkook said, drinking his banana milkshake as Jin sighed.

"That's because you were meeting the wrong ones," Jin said then took the milkshake. "And stop drinking this, and stop slouching."

He stares at the young boy who is slowly sinking in the couch.

"Give me my milkshake and let me be sad and angry," Jungkook said, doing the grabby hands to reach the shake. "You don't understand how painful it is to trust a guy then they just break you heart like that, like it was nothing."

"Kook, you'll meet the right one." Jon said, putting the milkshake on the table, only for Jungkook is take it and start to sip.

"And what if I don't? What if I'll be single forever? All men are shit, they see a guy or woman who likes them and plays with their heart like it was a little toy and then after they get what they want they leave like nothing ever happened." Jungkook sighed as he finished the shake.

"Want another one?" Jim aka softly, getting up.

"Please."

Jin got up and went into the kitchen.

Jungkook stared at his hands and he fiddling with them. His hands slowly turned a blur as tears started to come.

"Quit crying you baby," Jungkook whispered. "They want you to cry. That's all they want, you hurt. I will never meet the right guy will I?" Jungkook muttered.

"You will Kook, you just need to believe it,"Jin says, placing the milkshake on the table." And with that attitude, you won't find one anytime soon."

"But who would love me anyway, honestly, I had more boyfriends than friends, and that's sad. I mean you were my fucking boyfriend once until we broke up because it never worked." Jungkook said.

"But we became friends, but Kook," Jin held Jungkook hands and brought it close. "You will find the one, maybe it won't be today, or tomorrow, or month, or even a year, but you will find the one."

Jungkook smiled softly and hugged Jin tightly and sobbed.

"I-I hope I do Jin, I hope I do."

-

"Tae, I'm ready to have an actual relationship, not a nightstand." Jimin said, staring at the boy.

"What makes you think that?" Taehyung ask, shoving popcorn in his mouth.

"I had enough of plain boring sex, I want to cuddle someone, be lovey dovey with someone, you know? I want that, not just sex." Jimin said.

"Okay, do you like anyone." Taehyung said, making Jimin smile.

Taehyung notice and smirk. "Who is it?" Taehyung said, turning his whole body towards Jimin.

"I like Jungkook." Jimin said, with a soft smile.

Authors notes

I hope you like this chapter, I also got somewhat inspiration from the movie "Hitch" and its a fucking good movie, first time movie.

Also y'all know "Hannah Montana"? You know the episode where Miley lies but she can do it easily but Lily tells her what she does when she lies and she does exactly that. Well, I relate but with writing. If I see a shitty writing I'll do a shitty chapter with lots of errors but if I see good writing eith good grammar then I'll write a decent chapter.

Because I was reading a book with good grammar and this chapter was somewhat decent. So imma read good books to have good chapters. I want y'all to read something that is worth it and not a shitty chapter because eibdint you all to waist your time on my books if the chapter is shit.

Part two will come out soon, I don't know when.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin