Don't Break My Heart Pt3

It was around lunch time and Jimin was feeling giddy. He kept smiling makig  Taehyung confuse.

"Why are you all happy?" Taehyung ask shoving pizza in his mouth.

"Jungkook is coming with us for lunch." He said with a smile, closing his eyes.

Jungkook rushed into the hall but before he could go to Jimin he got stopped by Mino.

"What do you want?" Jungkook ask, as he felt Mino's arms around him.

"Wanna join me for lunch baby?" Mino ask.

"Fuck no, I already agreed to have lunch with Jimin." Jungkook said, trying to escape his grasp.

"Jimin?" Mino ask, then turned to Jimin"The playboy of this college?" Mink ask with a smirk.

"A playboy?c Jungkook ask then looked at the table also." He doesn't look like a playboy."

"Well he is, he may look like a softie but trust me, he'll break your heart." Mino said.

I knew it, I should've have known.

"I gotts go." Jungkook said pushing Mino away and running outside.

The boy smirked, he turned to his friends and nodded.

He's going to get Jungkook.

"What is taking him so long? Do you think he forgot?" Jimin ask as Taehyung shrugged.

"I'm not sure Chim, but he was with Mino and he did seem upset."

"God I hate Mino, why was Jungkook even with him?" Jimin ask, but before Taehyung could answer Jimin left.

He found Jungkook outside, drinking a milkshake. Banana milkshake.

"Hey Jungkook, why did you leave all of a sudden?" Jimin ask, leaning on the wall.

"Stop pretending, no one is around you don't have to act like you care." Jungkook huffs making the boy confused.

"Act? What makes you thinl I'm acting?" Jimin ask, as he tilt his head to the right.

"Mino told me that you are just another playboy, I don't want my heart broken again. And to think I somewhat liked you." Jungkook said, throwing the shake away.

"I'm not a playboy kookie," Jimin said as he got closer. "I won't break your heart, I genuinely like you. You shouldn't trust Mino, he is trying to trick you. But I would never break your heart kook." Jimin said and his lips were almost touching Jungkook's.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed the orange haired boy.

"You promise you would never break my heart." Jungkook ask, holding Jimin's waist.

"I would never do that, I care about you too kich to see you broken. I've seen men treating you like shit and I want to make sure you are cared for. I've liked you for a long time but I didn't want you to think I'm tricking you." Jimin said, pecking Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook smiled and held Jimin close.

Jin was right, maybe faith was waiting for the right time. I met the right one.

-

"Oh Mino, I wanna tell you something." Junfkook said as Mino smiled.

"Which is?" Mino ask but received a slap on the cheek.

"That's what you get for lying to me about Jimin." Jungkook said then give him another slap.

"And that's what you get for tricking me into thinking he was a bad person." Jungkook said then walked off, leaving Mino holding his cheek.

"I love you Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said with a smiled.

"I love you too kookie." Jimin said, kissing the boy.

The End

Authors notes

Sorry fi this was shit also, I did try and finished it.

Also sorry if there are any mistakes, I was typing fast to get this over with.

Have a nice day!

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin